Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jadakiss Bows To Pressure To Change Album Name

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
Jadakiss has been forced to change the name of his upcoming album Kiss My a** after the title received negative feedback from retailers.

The Lox star has now bowed to industry pressure and the LP will now be called The Last Kiss.

He says, "I had to change the name of my album. Kiss My a** wasn’t testing well at retail. Not even with the exclamations or none of that. So we had to switch it to The Last Kiss."
But the MC insists the title isn’t hinting at his retirement - it’s just the end of an era.

He adds, "Some people asked me is it my last album. Nah, it’s just ... the first album was Kiss The Game Goodbye ; the second one was The Kiss of Death, so this one was The Last Kiss. It’s the closing of a trilogy. It’s the last time I’m going to name one of my albums ; it’s the last time ’Kiss’ is going to be in the album titles. This is why this is The Last Kiss."

Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
And so sayz the Illest and Most Consistent MC - jus my opinion ;D
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
And so sayz the Illest and Most Consistent MC - jus my opinion ;D

Realness my nigga, personally I got 'Kiss in my Top 5 MC's of all time.

1. Nas
2. Common
3. Big L
4. Jadakiss
5. Rakim
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
He adds, "Some people asked me is it my last album. Nah, it’s just ... the first album was Kiss The Game Goodbye ; the second one was The Kiss of Death, so this one was The Last Kiss. It’s the closing of a trilogy. It’s the last time I’m going to name one of my albums ; it’s the last time ’Kiss’ is going to be in the album titles. This is why this is The Last Kiss."

Does this mean he neva really had a reason for callin it K.M.A in the 1st place...?

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
why do rappers insist on coming out claiming to name an album, knowing full well that the white man with the "worlds best dad mug" is gonna reject it and there's nothing they can do about it?
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
@ crook...co-sign..j.a.d.a..top 5 dead or alive, and that's just off one LP..
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
why do rappers insist on coming out claiming to name an album, knowing full well that the white man with the "worlds best dad mug" is gonna reject it and there's nothing they can do about it?

lets not be so quick as to imply that a misguided delusion of racial superiority had anything to do with this. i belive as artists we have to be responsible for the material we dish out to the public. it is very easy for the corporate men who head record companies to sway the opinions of the listening ma**es, its been done before and the public was none the wiser. what im sayin is if they wanted to name the album kiss my a**, they wouldv named it so, its just the socialy responsible thing to do to make sure that there is some censorship in the material consumed by the public.

the last thing we want is for kids to start screaming out "kiss my a**", "kiss my a**". as comical as it may sound you cant be held responsible for the delapitation of the human fabric. 

so what im sayin is its the socialy responsible thing to do to be cautious of the isht we put out. im sorry but if that means you are bending to "the man's" will, then f*** it so be it. WTF is kiss my a** anyway SMH...thats a few inches from suck ma D**k, think about it.................

"what you gon do when u have to face the manifestation of the words that youve put in space, they already there you cant take em out, a studio gnagster is that how you tryna come out".........kweli