Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Bafana 3 - Cameroon 2

Habbit · 35 · 10264

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
What a Game!! I think we have a**embled a formidable team to comptete in next year's confederations cup, of course there's still a lot of work to be done especially in defence...I must admit I was a bit sceptical of this Santana dude initially but now he has y full support! What a way to silence the critics..it could have been 4-2 had modise converted his penalty

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
yeah dude dope performance, but like u said there is a hell of a lot that still needs to be done, but what i dont understand is that the illest or most consistent defensive/attacking midfielder is left on the bench... the mokoena's of this world are getting too comfortable in their positions...

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
co-sign on mokoena....and the rest of the benchwarmers in they european clubs.

i c sum kats r selected on face than current form, two of the psl's top goalscorers (henyekane n mabhuti khenyeza) r dishing goals week after week....but they not getn a chance..thats jus wrong....

but ye dope perfmance frm the boys. modise rocks
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Bernard Parker!!!
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I hear you Myth but its only right that they don't change the squad on each and every so that the current squad can improve on thier combination.

BTW f*** Khanyeza that nigga must stay away from the national team.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
f*** Khenyeza too!! But damn Parker is a problem, Teko was smokin last night too and ja its only the defence that needs to be improved and i say Mbazo must Back down now!!
M Turn

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
backtrack a few months ago,even @ AFCON cats didn't give this team a chance.I kept telling em to keep supporting cos even then the TEAM was playing very well. I see now everybody is back supporting the boys. LOL !! Good one yo.Just remember, support them thru the hard times as well,as long as they show commitment and play well.

Still a lot to do agreed,but we are getting there.I would say we are "almost" ready for the CONFEDERATIONS CUP. Well done to SANTANA !!! Was nice to see such big crowds @ a Bafana game.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 10:07:30 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Keep khune on the bench. play fernandez or marlin. Khune is obviouly talented but he makes a few mistakes that should not be made at international level withouthout costing the team.
bring in Mabizela, Mdledle, Johannes, Thwala and we'll have a strong defence. get rid of Sibaya. Even Tsutsulupa is better than Sibaya. Mhlongo is better than Sibaya. Hope ngobeni rediscovers his form & play him in that Sibaya role. Or better, play lance Davids. bring back Terror Fanteni to compete with benni, parker and Mphela. . get rid of Thsabalala (overarted) or put him on the bench and play Dikgang Terminator Mabalane instead.Elri van Heerden on the other wing.  Then you'll have a really strong team.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Yho MrC I was one of the peeps who were fed up of BB...from champs to not qualifying  ::)...why support mediocre ish  ???

They better not f*** up...no more room for dissapointment from me.

@ Merchant you right Tshabalala is overated.

Mbazo must be ripped that armband.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Shabba overrated?? f***' outta here buccaneers, dude is on point! it's just that he's not consistent in club football but he does perform whenever he's rocking the Bafana Jersey! remember the goal he scored against Paraguay? recently against Equtorial Guinea on an Away game Nogal? They should also select Daine Klate to give dude some competition and keep him on his toes..

I agree that Mbazo should be stripped of the armband and make way for Mabizela, our defence will be sorted out by then..here's my Confederations Dream Team

Fernandes, Khune
Gaxa, Moon
Masilela, Mdledle
Mabizela, Morris
Booth, Johannes
Pienaar, Vilakazi
Dikgacoi, Davids
Modise, Van Heerden
Shabba, Klaite
McCarthy, Fanteni
Parker, Mphela

Now this team rite here is capable of distroying any opposition

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Yes, theres still work to be done, but let us CELEBRATE the victory and all the positives about our squad and the develpoments in the national team in the past year.

I think as the journo's would say "Bafana has turned the corner". But that turn right there has more obstacles. We must be more prepared.

Apparently SAFA sabotaged Samuel Etto's flight (Good Move, jokes). Is there any truth in this though?
@cash_sog

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yes, theres still work to be done, but let us CELEBRATE the victory and all the positives about our squad and the develpoments in the national team in the past year.

I think as the journo's would say "Bafana has turned the corner". But that turn right there has more obstacles. We must be more prepared.

Apparently SAFA sabotaged Samuel Etto's flight (Good Move, jokes). Is there any truth in this though?

I'd love to know that too, cause the Cameroonian coach was complaining about a whole lot of things including food!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 11:59:11 AM by Tuboy »
M Turn

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** Khenyeza too!! But damn Parker is a problem, Teko was smokin last night too and ja its only the defence that needs to be improved and i say Mbazo must Back down now!!

I will also be joining the f*** khanyeza brigade nigga is the definition of a wasteman and teko needs to GTFO of the psl and into the spanish league, I said the said the same shit about manyathela(dude shoulda left)

That not good enough for ya?

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah that nucca Teko need to go quick...talkin bout Mabhuti from now on i call him Fenyeza cause uyafenyula!!
M Turn

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
SHINE BAFANA BAFANA SHINE!!The defence without Booth is NO DEFENCE.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH

WORD! Merchant
Khune is not "ready" for this level of football. Now before you attack me you chiefs stans, hear why I say so. Khune's ability to handle crosses is shameful for an international keeper. I concede that he is 100% better than Baloyi in this department. Why Baloyi is in the team, only GOD knows. Khune's ability to manage his area is not up to scratch and his timing is horrible. Now you might say that Khune had a excellent game last night and only made 1 or 2 mistakes. At this level 1 or 2 mistakes is unforgiveable, period. Fernendez and Marlin should be 1 and 2 goalkeeper respectively, but sadly I believe there are other forces to consider here, SADLY.

Defending and attacking set-pieces is a South African failure. We are simply horrible in this area, not because we are short or not good at heading BUT because coaches in SA simple ignore this area of the game. Bafana is horrible in this area and it needs to be sorted out as a matter of urgency.
The issue of conceding goals straight after scoring,is unforgiveable in soccer. It's amateurish. Bafana need to learn how to close down the spaces a lot quicker. We are allowing to much space to play in the midfield. I suspect that its do to Sibaya's possesioning, but its an irritation and needs to be corrected.