Habbit · 35 · 10269

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
backtrack a few months ago,even @ AFCON cats didn't give this team a chance.I kept telling em to keep supporting cos even then the TEAM was playing very well. I see now everybody is back supporting the boys. LOL !! Good one yo.Just remember, support them thru the hard times as well,as long as they show commitment and play well.

Still a lot to do agreed,but we are getting there.I would say we are "almost" ready for the CONFEDERATIONS CUP. Well done to SANTANA !!! Was nice to see such big crowds @ a Bafana game.

HAHAHAH... Sorry, i was just with some AG heads last night, and after the victory we predicted you would post this. Almost word for word.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
backtrack a few months ago,even @ AFCON cats didn't give this team a chance.I kept telling em to keep supporting cos even then the TEAM was playing very well. I see now everybody is back supporting the boys. LOL !! Good one yo.Just remember, support them thru the hard times as well,as long as they show commitment and play well.

Still a lot to do agreed,but we are getting there.I would say we are "almost" ready for the CONFEDERATIONS CUP. Well done to SANTANA !!! Was nice to see such big crowds @ a Bafana game.

HAHAHAH... Sorry, i was just with some AG heads last night, and after the victory we predicted you would post this. Almost word for word.

HAHAHAHA !!! I had to. LOL !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
WTF? khenyeza puts ball to net. wtf is ya problems niggas?

he dus the job of a striker, whch is scoring goals...

whats beef
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Yes, theres still work to be done, but let us CELEBRATE the victory and all the positives about our squad and the develpoments in the national team in the past year.

I think as the journo's would say "Bafana has turned the corner". But that turn right there has more obstacles. We must be more prepared.

Apparently SAFA sabotaged Samuel Etto's flight (Good Move, jokes). Is there any truth in this though?

I'd love to know that too, cause the Cameroonian coach was complaining about a whole lot of things including food!!

Was listening to 702 this morning. John Robbie got in contact with the CEO of SAFA to clarify whether the allegations were true. According to the CEO dude, there are a couple of opportunities for the visiting team to voice out problems. Apparently there's a meeting with the commissioner for the game, prior to the game, where dude could have mentioned any issues but he didn't.

As for the allegations, word is SAFA organised tickets and VISAs well in advance. Eto'o was at the airport in Amsterdam with two other peeps from the Cameroon team. They all got their boarding pa**es but Eto'o didn't board. The other two did. Subsequent to that, SAFA hooked Eto'o up with a ticket for another flight. Eto'o didn't board that one either. As for food, the dudes were staying at Sun City. That is reason enough for me to not believe the allegations bout food. The SAFA dude spoke to a manager at Sun City yesterday at 16:00 and there were no complaints reported.

If the SAFA dude is tellin the truth, then I smell sour grapes.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

whats beef

My question exactly!!!

Put Mabalane in the Right wing there as matter of fact put the whole Pirates niggaz in Bafana Bafana ;D ;D ;D

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Congrats to Bafana. I admit I'm guilty of criticising them when they were playing sh!t but then again they were really playing sh!t.

About the Cameroon squad: when I heard that their top players weren't coming I said to myself well its on them. If they really sent a B-side it's at the expense of their legacy and record. We just had to do our thing..

beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
^^^co-sign. By bringing a second grade squad, they're undermining our ability. and on this occasion we hooked it up. I heard some stats before the game. If I heard right, Angola was the only Southern African team to have beaten Cameroon since 2001? If thats the case then Cameroon did it to themselves by not bringing full strength.

Sho enuff we stil goda up our game a bit, but point is the progress is evident and all teams that play us need to watch their back or else they're also gonna get bodied by Bafana Bafana when they least expect it.

I've always been a supporter, thru thick and thin. jis hopin we only get better from here on.
www.myspace.com/tang1632

blaQdust

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
 a huge problem remains, i think bafana's perfomance will never be consistent untill SAFA takes Football seriously.

a win over Cameroon is nothing big, the bafana std has gone so low that we are forced to celebrate petty wins like thursday's game,agreed, good perfomance but credit still gets individualised,its either modise,pienaar or Mc Carthy, bafana bafana as a team does not have character anymore and its an old issue of development.

i mean, the game has advanced so much that the English,Czhecs,Italians and other african teams can almost give names of their 2018 W/C squads now! because they already have hundreds of potential youngsters whose lifestyles and general development are being closely monitored and moulded into fullon athletes for the future.

SAFA does not care about such initiatives. Money is not a problem at all, Khoza cashes in a minimum of 8mil on a happy day, not profit share> to a**emble a group of young boys and girls and get them programmed on sportsmanship, academics, life oriantation,maybe arts and culture and ENGLISH! and anything that will enhance general development outside the field is not a mission at all.

I stand to be corrected on this but apparently all the serie A and B coaches in Italy are all natives,thats how far we are left behind,forget about the confederations cup cats,the game is more than just talent and hardwork on match day, it involves wise and visionary administartion.

we beat cameroon 3-0 in '96, the likes of Ghana use to get sharp a** whiping on any given day,Mario Zagalo will tell you Brazil had to work hard to pull a win over Bafana , do not even talk about bo Lesotho, Botswana and Zim.

Thursday's win was dope one, but the only way to maintain a winning pattern is to organise a back up system...klaar!

SAFA should stop giving us Pr and advertising player's salaries to get the public to think that they are are doing everything ythey can to restore S.A football pride.

The fall of capitalism is imminent

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
The result was big. I'm glad we're getting used to the winning feeling. Now, I don't ever want to see Bafana play Botswana, Namibia, Madagascar, Lesotho, Mauritius, Swaziland, Mozambique bnd Malawi in friendly matches. No disrespect but there isn't much to learn from these teams. To honest though, Bafana still have a lot of work to do. I was also one of the people who were unhappy with them in recent years. They've humiliated us in recent years(not qualifying for the 06 world cup, getting knocked out of the Afcon in the first round in '06 and '08, and not qualifying for  2010 Afcon. We're lucky that we're hosting the world cup, otherwise... But yeah, glad we're on the road to recovery. I think they should keep Khune in the team. How else will he be ready for that level if he doesn't play? He's  talented and might be our very own Casillas. They must drop Mokoena with immediate effect!   
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

whats beef

Just because Khenyeza's team faces a weak a** PSL side and then he scores 1 in 5 chances that shit is not acceptable on international level...that nigga must stay away from the national team as I said.

f*** Khenyeza.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
we beat cameroon 3-0 in '96, the likes of Ghana use to get sharp a** whiping on any given day,Mario Zagalo will tell you Brazil had to work hard to pull a win over Bafana , do not even talk about bo Lesotho, Botswana and Zim.

Those were the days!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

whats beef

My q >:(uestion exactly!!!

Put Mabalane in the Right wing there as matter of fact put the whole Pirates niggaz in Bafana Bafana ;D ;D ;D

I'll fight you goddamnit I'll fight you to hell

That not good enough for ya?

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

whats beef

My q >:(uestion exactly!!!

I'll fight you goddamnit I'll fight you to hell

LMAO!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
SHINE BAFANA BAFANA SHINE!!The defence without Booth is NO DEFENCE.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH

ha ha ha

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
SHINE BAFANA BAFANA SHINE!!The defence without Booth is NO DEFENCE.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH

ha ha ha

some dude sent an sms to 702 saying errtime the white dude (Booth) on the team touched the ball the crowed booed him. so he wanted to know why the fans are being racist ;D

haai, SMH
www.myspace.com/tang1632