Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Flip this shit right here

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spongebob/PatBricks/J-oNE/whatever he calls himself nowadays link=topic=25034.msg187622#msg187622
For real though [b
D[/b]iyaCHA

lol...fire burns sun...lol hehe ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
how do i post a track so youll can hear what im about...got sum shit and not sure how to dala the nommer...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
how do i post a track so youll can hear what im about...got sum shit and not sure how to dala the nommer...
Go to additional options then you should know where to go after that.

D.Cha

• REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • Soundclick Link
good looks on the feed yall, ima hafta check out the clippin cuz i didnt notice it when i made it, and the kicks and drums i wanted to go for a more gritty feel, i was envisioning mobb deep or freeway spittin real raw to the track, but ill play around with some other kicks tonite and see if it dont sound better

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
take the lead oints

ahh ma ninj, aight F it...this is me:

Sarcastic, for a person who claims not to have been makin beats for a while u sure have the ear, the cuttin skills and the arrangement skills too. i like. the flip however sounds more like a song and not a beat, listen to it and tell me where the mic controler would spit, proberbly in the front before the vocalist steals the show  ;). what im sayin is you seem to have gotten carried away with droppin the vocal sample on the beat when u simply could have put it in as a teaser to make the listener miss it more. the layout of the beat ignoring that its heavily laden with the "didint wanna have to do it" is nice to listen to. however it must be said that you need to work on cleanin up your sample, make for a smoother listenin pleasure and also check your percussion instruments, the shakers are loud as mu'f***er, they add a nice spicing to the whole thing but they are loud dun, check that. the beat is nice overall, nice take on the flip.

disclaimer: these are the OPINIONs of a scholar and hardly a pro  ;)

Thanx man... will make sure to get all the info for this ish... 

Here it goes
Nice. chilled out, smooth... This is pretty good. Oints was right about the vox though, but you did really well for someone who hasnt done it for that long. It's quite impressive.
Props.

Coming from Two guys I look up to on AG, It means a lot to me. one
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)