Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Boks 2 Da Wall

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
To all you dick-sucking, nut-hugging (no homo ;D) Pieter De Villiers-haters out there; a big f*** YOU. How you like us now huh (handle-bar,power-moustache and all) after that humiliating a**-whoopin' we handed out to England in their own backyard nog al. 42-6 is da biggest beatdown England have ever suffered in a 136 years of Test Rugby at Twickenham a.k.a. da H.Q. The Boks just weren't having it on Saturday, scoring five tries to nil and just stomped all over England a**, shut da crowd up and reminded niggas why da f*** we are World Champions. Hate on that motherf***ers!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
To all you dick-sucking, nut-hugging (no homo ;D) Pieter De Villiers-haters out there; a big f*** YOU. How you like us now huh (handle-bar,power-moustache and all) after that humiliating a**-whoopin' we handed out to England in their own backyard nog al. 42-6 is da biggest beatdown England have ever suffered in a 136 years of Test Rugby at Twickenham a.k.a. da H.Q. The Boks just weren't having it on Saturday, scoring five tries to nil and just stomped all over England a**, shut da crowd up and reminded niggas why da f*** we are World Champions. Hate on that motherf***ers!
England played a shocking match or maybe they are just a shocking team overall...no more drop kicks from Wilkinson to save their sorry a**es now.
I repeat...fcuk your couch

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
England played a shocking match or maybe they are just a shocking team overall...no more drop kicks from Wilkinson to save their sorry a**es now.

That motherf***er ain't even in the Match 22 any more, da nigga done fell off.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Lol for De villiers after the game interview Quoting L jackson Lines in Pulp fiction after
"ahh man!,We trounced them with furrrious anger!" Only saw the highlights.Get em Boks.

Couldnt watch the whole Game coz the broad i was with gave me an Ultimatum its either her or Rugby,So i chose her :-[

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Lol for De villiers after the game interview Quoting L jackson Lines in Pulp fiction after
"ahh man!,We trounced them with furrrious anger!" Only saw the highlights.Get em Boks.

Couldnt watch the whole Game coz the broad i was with gave me an Ultimatum its either her or Rugby,So i chose her :-[

SMH anyone give him a smack for that one!!
M Turn

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
I hear John Smit really got the boys pumped up before the match. There's  still a lot of work to be done. We slaughtered England though. Lets hope we keep improving and that Div doesn't try switch our play. Let's stick with what works.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
So it official !

England Suck cock and play like little girls! Its good to see the sport is picking up first Bafana gave Cameroon an a**whipping and now The boks are handing it out overseas! Good to see!

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
"You can't buy a 125kg forward who will charge across the field on defence and take out the opposite fullback before he gets to the tryline."
- John Smit on Bakkies Botha.

What a game. Amazing tries, superb defence, some crazy pa**es (anybody see that through-the-legs switch?)...wow. Bokke, I salute you.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile

SMH anyone give him a smack for that one!!

co-sign....i bet ya sang red red wine together...

3smacks nigga
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
So it official !

England Suck cock and play like little girls! Its good to see the sport is picking up first Bafana gave Cameroon an a**whipping and now The boks are handing it out overseas! Good to see!

Yebo! We lawnmowered them in their own field.Boks are no.1 in the world rankings since last year.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@New Jack. All Blacks are number 1. They are four points ahead of the Boks(2nd) in the rankings.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
I was loving that interview after the match with Martin Johnson..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Interviewer was blatantly trying to make a name for himself and belabouring the point. I'm all for critical interviewing but that was just plain ridiculous.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
apparently they've got a bit of a running fued... that chap was having the time of his life 'rubbin it in'.. (nullus)..

Funny I thought JP Pietersen had an exceptional game. He set up a lot of our tries..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
apparently they've got a bit of a running fued... that chap was having the time of his life 'rubbin it in'.. (nullus)..

Funny I thought JP Pietersen had an exceptional game. He set up a lot of our tries..

Co-sign, ran a great line to set up Adi for the third, and set up Habana for the fifth (at last we're learning how to offload in the tackle, to keep shit alive)