Africasgateway.com

John Forte is a Free Man!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
One handsome dude. no homo

No Homo??? How else are we supposed to look at that statement.

lmao.............wakakakaka...but on the real thou, niccas is hidin behind the no homo thing now like Riey an em thot a purse was cool if a rapper rocked it.....gay is gay ma niccas.....lol

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
guys i am not gay >:( >:(there is nothing wrong telling another man that he is handsome
chicks tell other chicks they are beautiful
chicks can tell other chicks they love them
chicks can walk onthe street holding hands and they wont be judged.

plus my girl is pregnant
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
guys i am not gay >:( >:(there is nothing wrong telling another man that he is handsome
chicks tell other chicks they are beautiful
chicks can tell other chicks they love them
chicks can walk onthe street holding hands and they wont be judged.

plus my girl is pregnant

breath easy homes, we just fcukin wit ya, dont go catchin feelins  ;)

Free Mumia - I'm all for that. Death penalty still not revised. All these years...

How do presidential pardons work? Does anybody know? Do they get to practice them only as they exist office?

@Oints hook up the link to I, John. Do you mean it's bad in the Lauryn  Hill's unplugged sense?

Word Naturelle, tried to look for the record lastnight, its not on my computer, meaning its on one of the numerous dvd disks i saved the mP3s on. now i have to scour through those. have no fear thou, ima check thru and make it available. as far as the album goes, its no so much that John forte doesnt have a message to convey with it, its just the delivery and the beats suck big time, i think it has to do with the whole fact that he recorded the whole thing while he was on  house arrest in 2000. hang in there, il find it   ;)

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile

After presidential pardon and seven years behind bars, Rapper John Forte will be released from New Jersey's Fort Dix prison yesterday (December 22).

Fote's lawyer, Aarti Tandon, confirmed the rapper's release to SOHH. "Yes, John Forte was released this morning," he told SOHH. "He looks forward to spending the holidays with his friends and family."

Pardoned by President George W. Bush late last month, Forte was free to go from a mandatory 14 year prison sentence. The Grammy winning artist has become one of the 16 people to have received a pardon or reduced sentence in the final months of the Bush Administration. As fans and family alike prepare for his return home, the Forte-supporting website www.freejohnforte.com has shared a special message reminding people of today's importance.
"December 22, 2008 - Homecoming Day," the site reads. "John is incredibly grateful for this second chance. He is looking forward to spending time with Family and Friends and wishes everyone Happy Holidays!"

The rapper's rise to fame came from his work with The Fugees, helping co-write and producing two tracks from their multi-platinum selling album, The Score. He later released his 1998 solo project, Poly Sci, with Wyclef Jean behind the boards as producer.

(off sohh)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
dont mean to spoil it...what was his crime again?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
By Charlie Rem

who has been serving prison time for smuggling drugs,

Forte was arrested at Newark International Airport in 2000 and charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine and conspiracy to distribute. Police caught him accepting a briefcase with about $1.4 million worth of liquid cocaine in it.

Forte was hit with a 14-year sentence in a federal penitentiary under minimum sentencing laws
even though it was his first offense and he was a non-violent offender. He began his bid in jail in 2001 and has fought the laws vehemently.

Through the ordeal, he maintained his innocence and turned down a plea deal.

A pardon of these cases would severely impede president elect Barack Obama from investigating such crimes.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof

I'm so happy......I dig this cats style of raps.....I'm really really happy....hope he will release an album soon...!!
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

thanks for the info...dam if he was so great why smuggle drugs?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
I'm not sure...but I think he was framed or he didn't know that he was smuggling liquid drugs...!!!!
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yeah true dat...then some mo fuka must hate him?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
No sympathy from me for drug dealers and smugglers. I don't care how good your raps are.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Get dis nigga in da booth A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
aahh i feel that...lets make a track dedicated to smugglers and drug dealers....name and shame em...holler at the 5 o of their doings and give their enemies a upper hand...but then again they all crooks...and i aint no snitch...just a thought lol!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I believe this was meant to be a distraction, so we don't pay attention to him pardoning his partners in crime, which he has already started to do..