Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I see movie forums have been discussing and highly anticipated Crime and Mob movie of all time "Escobar" tipped to be better than Godfather.Born  From nothing and hustled  to being ranked 7th worlds richest man in Forbes list distributing  that white. Escobar is based 100% on a  true story as for American Gangster, it was 99% hollywood  because Frank Lucas's fairy tale could not be verified.  Even the former   cop turned lawyer who prosecuted  Frank Lucas was not consulted when they made American Gangstar,of which he claimed everything in that movie a lie and that is why it never got nominated in the Oscars coz Frank Lucas story was not credible.

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

The Return of Superfly
Frank Lucas, once the city's biggest, baddest heroin kingpin, the original O.G. in chinchilla, now seems like just a very likable guy. But don't be fooled.

http://nymag.com/nymag/features/3649/
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Sgebenga

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-5
    • View Profile
Pablo Escobar with that old money,A movie about him thats interesting.Hope they dont blow it out of proportion.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
I see movie forums have been discussing and highly anticipated Crime and Mob movie of all time "Escobar" tipped to be better than Godfather.Born  From nothing and hustled  to being ranked 7th worlds richest man in Forbes list distributing  that white. Escobar is based 100% on a  true story as for American Gangster, it was 99% hollywood  because Frank Lucas's fairy tale could not be verified.  Even the former   cop turned lawyer who prosecuted  Frank Lucas was not consulted when they made American Gangstar,of which he claimed everything in that movie a lie and that is why it never got nominated in the Oscars coz Frank Lucas story was not credible.
Oh

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Pablo Escobar with that old money,A movie about him thats interesting.Hope they dont blow it out of proportion.

Hi. Im Threadz. I just wanted to tell you i smacked you twice because i dont like your name. Welcome to AG.
Beating bitches since 1982.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Hi. Im Threadz. I just wanted to tell you i smacked you twice because i dont like your name. Welcome to AG.

lol....LMAo...threadz is on some hate isht today ne........lol, even said a some ova niccas joint was wack...but on the real thou, im tempted to give this nigga Sgebenga a smack too....lol @ that funny a** name

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Lol, somehow I felt the same urge to do that.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yall Niggaz are ignorant,Thread Derailment @ best.Talking about Smacking in Escobar Thread.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
when is this coming out? and who is playing Escobar?