Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MC Lyte: the Wonder years (produced by DJ Premier)

oints · 5 · 1306

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
now we all know that back in the day when u dropped a HipHop record, one of the prerequisites to making a hit would be to get Premo on it. i mean premo was and to a certain degree still is today responsible for launching the careers of many in the HipHop industry. flipping thru a coupla blogs looking for some ol skool material i came across one very interesting fact, MC LYTE is back, back like she never left and this time she brought reinforcements.

she got a new album out and a video out with a track produced by none other than DJ premier himself.

check it out on this link, who knows, you might even find some other interesting records there to choose from.ONE, jus spreading the knowledge....

http://dzejson.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
MC Lyte was and still is da shit, I grew up on her, in fact she grew me chest hairs and shit  ;D.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 03:57:56 PM by Korea-Crook Da Kingpin »
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
MC Lyte was and still is da shit, I grew up on her, in fact she grew me chest hairs and shit  ;D.

heheeh, word, cold rock a party was the shit...Lyte as a Rock was sick too...she came a long way, i dont know many female emcees that came during her time that still spit and rock the mic that nice...check out the Vid, its too too nice, the chorus is nice too......"the female G Rap"

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
I so had the hots for this woman...b4 she got old...wateva she can still get it  :D

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I so had the hots for this woman...b4 she got old...wateva she can still get it  :D

:D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"