u think u can rap

GudEar · 6 · 1894

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
I'm gonna be quite honest about 2day's rap and everything. What really is RAP mostly believe its Rhythm And Poetry.... other's say its Revolutionary Arts Proverbalization.......its all true. Next things is...r the ppl that actually participate in this art...doing it truly and honestly.....my answer is NO. I'm gonna talk about stuff that I've heard and seen and listened to......!!!

I seriously doubt if ppl really understand RAP.....here I'm referring to eMcees and Rappers. Are u really doing it the way its suppose to be done....that the ?uestion u should ask yourself. Cats of 2day....don't seem to understand what RAP is about...just because u can speak fast and fluently....and sound nice behind the microphone doesn't really mean...u RAP...According to my understanding RAP is about the delivery and relating with the auidence.

Now...average rappers or wack emcees can also do the above...they can have nice average delivery, they can relate as well....So what the different between a wack emcees and so called dope emcees...

well here is my definition....!!
Dope Rapper/eMcee is somebody who is extremely good lyrically....
in his rap we should hear metaphors, similarities, punch-lines, good delivery and all. So to be quite honest most cats 2day.. u hardly find these things in their raps....and then they'll be walking talk thinking that they phat behind the microphone...but they not..so if u are a rapper/emcee u should ask yourself if u do apply these things mentioned about in your raps.....and they are quite few cats who understand what RAP is and Proverb is one of them.......i've noticed that in every rap of his....he always gat metaphors, similarities, punch-line and never to mention the delivery..often dope....I'm not pointing fingers to anybody....I'm just stating the fact...that cats need to understand exactly what RAP is..??
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
would you say that Cowboy, Melle Mel, Kurtis blow etc. could rap?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
I'm gonna be quite honest about 2day's rap and everything. What really is RAP mostly believe its Rhythm And Poetry.... other's say its Revolutionary Arts Proverbalization.......its all true. Next things is...r the ppl that actually participate in this art...doing it truly and honestly.....my answer is NO. I'm gonna talk about stuff that I've heard and seen and listened to......!!!

I seriously doubt if ppl really understand RAP.....here I'm referring to eMcees and Rappers. Are u really doing it the way its suppose to be done....that the ?uestion u should ask yourself. Cats of 2day....don't seem to understand what RAP is about...just because u can speak fast and fluently....and sound nice behind the microphone doesn't really mean...u RAP...According to my understanding RAP is about the delivery and relating with the auidence.

Now...average rappers or wack emcees can also do the above...they can have nice average delivery, they can relate as well....So what the different between a wack emcees and so called dope emcees...

well here is my definition....!!
Dope Rapper/eMcee is somebody who is extremely good lyrically....
in his rap we should hear metaphors, similarities, punch-lines, good delivery and all.
So to be quite honest most cats 2day.. u hardly find these things in their raps....and then they'll be walking talk thinking that they phat behind the microphone...but they not..so if u are a rapper/emcee u should ask yourself if u do apply these things mentioned about in your raps.....and they are quite few cats who understand what RAP is and Proverb is one of them.......i've noticed that in every rap of his....he always gat metaphors, similarities, punch-line and never to mention the delivery..often dope....I'm not pointing fingers to anybody....I'm just stating the fact...that cats need to understand exactly what RAP is..??
That's it?

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Kurtis Blow....with his basketball..hooks...nah..
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Revolutionary Arts Proverbalization

I'm so using that!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 05:14:20 PM by ProVerb »
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
No Proverb No! Biting is Counter Revolutionary Arts Proverbalization (Crap!) Don't do it!