Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

wat do u do?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Im a bad mother sons of bish.

And i wouldnt have it any other way.
Beating bitches since 1982.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
@beesting: im glad i made it too dawg, most o my former cla**mates work for gov dep in pta , all them mofos didnt know shit either infact i cn go as far as sayin i was better them. i think i should get me a job in the gis department n if i get a task that i cnt do il send it to u n u send me your bank details, wat u say?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
@beesting: im glad i made it too dawg, most o my former cla**mates work for gov dep in pta , all them mofos didnt know shit either infact i cn go as far as sayin i was better them. i think i should get me a job in the gis department n if i get a task that i cnt do il send it to u n u send me your bank details, wat u say?

Hahaha. Cla**ic. The money's always goodie dawg.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
:o :o :o Jees you guys are smart...

I'm a copywriter and in future hope to write childrens books. I have a half a page already...

do u have kids?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

I'm a copywriter and in future hope to write childrens books. I have a half a page already...
do u have kids?

Nope.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@beesting: im glad i made it too dawg, most o my former cla**mates work for gov dep in pta , all them mofos didnt know shit either infact i cn go as far as sayin i was better them.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Speaking on the Qualifications subject ,i personaly think that you can do anything that you want with your life and be a success without academic qualifications but they definitly help along the way in certain areas. but dont let your academic qualifications determine your success in life. in life, you get out of it what you put into it.Ive seen alot niggaz in my neighbourhood get ahead in life the dudes that we thought were losers and up to no good at High school they would prove you wrong  few years later.

If your idea of success is to become a lawyer, architect, accountant, etc then you will need academic qualifications.
However, that is not quite the same as saying that academic qualifications ensure success. I know alot of niggaz from varsity with law,Bcom,Honours,Masters degrees who are struggling and for years who cant a stable job.

But hey Most often, success is whatever makes you feel good about yourself, so again it boils down to a matter of persoanl choice.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 12:48:01 PM by New,Jack »

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

do u have kids?

Nope.

u want some?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

LMOA!! Yo i want in on this deal too man...
Real Recognise Real

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile

LMOA!! Yo i want in on this deal too man...

Bought Aerial Images from your Dept. with no metadata, and now I can't project them cos I don' even know the initial projection. Software can't detect it---reads "unknown projection". Maybe you can help a Nucca :)
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
I am an Senior Administration Clerk @ one of the Gov dept Dpt

My cousin want to study Computer Programming next year can one of the developers break down their everyday activities.

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
lmao @ touareg, now y'all are tryna make money on a nucca...

if u good that shit nucca then u in...

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
lots of goverment workers here.. no wonder nothing gets done in this country, they all busy on the net
The Truth... Its Real