Africasgateway.com

Kelis CHEATS on Nas

oints · 147 · 39505

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
i just got wind of this and i a**ure you im as shocked as you proberbly are as you read this. as it turns out Nasier jones done wifed himself another trick. Kelis who is Nas's current wife was caught on camera boning some ova dude. the nigga in question is no jay z, hes infact a 2nd rate rap citizen, member of the ruff ryder clique, he made an appearance on the ruff ryder vol 1 tape, he goes by the name of Infra Red...2nd rate or not, he obviously was good enough to tap on that milkshake booty  :-[...sad really.

now for the thomases in the house this is not a rumour jack, its fact, im just sad i dont have the vid here for youl, do ur own research, im sure it wont be that too hard to confirm.

my question to youl is this; what the f*** is wrong with this nigga that all of his women get snatched from him, is he that wack in the sack? To make it worse, he done tagged this woman's face on his arm opposite a bible script  :-\

smh @ these whores!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
i just got wind of this and i a**ure you im as shocked as you proberbly are as you read this. as it turns out Nasier jones done wifed himself another trick. Kelis who is Nas's current wife was caught on camera boning some ova dude. the nigga in question is no jay z, hes infact a 2nd rate rap citizen, member of the ruff ryder clique, he made an appearance on the ruff ryder vol 1 tape, he goes by the name of Infra Red...2nd rate or not, he obviously was good enough to tap on that milkshake booty  :-[...sad really.

now for the thomases in the house this is not a rumour jack, its fact, im just sad i dont have the vid here for youl, do ur own research, im sure it wont be that too hard to confirm.

my question to youl is this; what the f*** is wrong with this nigga that all of his women get snatched from him, is he that wack in the sack? To make it worse, he done tagged this woman's face on his arm opposite a bible script  :-\

smh @ these whores!
She must die , today!

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
maybe they have an open relationship!

aint nothing wrong with an agreement right?
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
when asked bout it, the infra red cat is like "i didnt know she was married"...ahhh wtf is that..apparently kelis let this nicca record the whole act and keep it, why, i dunno, now homey has it spread all over the net...SmH once again @ these whores

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i refuse to believe it till i see proof...  if it is true then nigga needs to evaluate his game
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
i refuse to believe it till i see proof...  if it is true then nigga needs to evaluate his game

belive me ma nigg, im on the net now scouring, im tryna see that booty...lmao..feel sorry for nas thou :-[

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

belive me ma nigg, im on the net now scouring, im tryna see that booty...lmao..feel sorry for nas thou :-[

u can see its her??
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

... or lack thereof.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

u can see its her??

havent found the VID yet, just finding alot of interviews with the InfraRed cat and i gotta say, Nas done got clowned on this one, this nigga is cla** A prick, hes gone use this as leverage to catapult his otherwise noneexistent career to the semi top..sad...im still looking thou

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
I don't the dude actually taps in the video. Apparently he takes footage of her while she's asleep and talks smack into the camera.   
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I don't the dude actually taps in the video. Apparently he takes footage of her while she's asleep and talks smack into the camera.   

is she consious of him being in the room or did he sneak in, all im saying is if he took footage of the dame naked, talked smack bou how much this nigga needs to handle his business, odds are he hit that...but ofcos we are operatin on fact so we dig furthur

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
He prolly hit. I dont think she knew dude was taking footage of her while she was sleep, unless she's a heartless broad or maybe she wanted to get back at Nas for something. Either way, both Kellis and Infra are weak. I know rappers like to act all macho but posting a sex tape of yourself and someone else's wife for the world to see? Nah! This is the kinda thing that gets dudes killed, for real for real. 
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"