Africasgateway.com

Kelis CHEATS on Nas

oints · 147 · 39416

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Jungle about to Murk someone. LOL !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Lol @MrC! Yeah Jungle's itchy fingers about to get scratched. And to think Nas is always trying to keep his kid brother out of trouble. I dont think he'd sweat Jungle if he were to wild out on Infra Red. 
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Jungle about to Murk someone. LOL !!!

LMAO! ".....Yo Nas, we just found that nigga we gotta kill; he's right here on da block right now, I see him right now!".........................
...."....Yo dis Nas, leave it...." excerpt from Rewind (Stillmatic)

But on da real at least Esco was among da first along wid Biggie to start da trend of hittin' R'n'B broads. I 'member he and Mary J. Blige tried to keep they shit on da low in '96 after she feat. him on "Love Is All We Need", but tabloids just love a good story. Next thing you know every other rapper got an R'n'B broad on his arm, (we see you Jigga) tryin' 'a' floss.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
But on da real at least Esco was among da first along wid Biggie to start da trend of hittin' R'n'B broads. I 'member he and Mary J. Blige tried to keep they shit on da low in '96 after she feat. him on "Love Is All We Need", but tabloids just love a good story. Next thing you know every other rapper got an R'n'B broad on his arm, (we see you Jigga) tryin' 'a' floss.

reading this whole paragraph i cant help but feel like u lie in witness to an icon getting clowned in the public eye and what you as a devotee are naturaly prompted to do is whip out the check list and start chalking off the Pros over the oh so very evident Cons  :-\

dot get me wrong, i dig Nas, as an emcee and as an amba**ador of the art. one thing that we however should not lose sight of is that this nigga needs to get his bitches in check, call a Pimp called slick back or sumin, REGULATE. its f***ing embarasing whats going on.

the alternate arguement ofcourse might be that its actually the hefers fault, Nas shouldnt be blamed at all, he jsut somehow manages to wife trash and lose it in a scandal :-\, its nothing but a mere coincidence. she must have tripped and fell on...

its sad. no luck on the video still, anyone who gets hold of it. due to purely perveted motives id still like to see it 8)

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Lol at this rumor

Was "Hey NaS" playing in the background?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I WANT PROOF!!!!!!!! I'm not commenting on this sh!t till I see proof!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

What did i tell you Kellis? mhh :D
M Turn

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Word up oints!!! Men do stupid sh!t when they get good head, something like marry the loose woman and write a song dedicated to her called getting married but I don’t think my girl is whore though, she just wouldn’t do that I HOPE!! I’M STILL WAITING FOR THE PROOF
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

Don't worry sweet thing... it'll come around very soon...
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
Poor Nas.

Poor Nas my a**s....Doesnt he know you cant make a Ho a house wife
Freedom is only a state of mind....

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Damn, it so easy to shoot blames, call names...loose women, and stupid nuccas who can't take control of their ish.

Damn!!!!!!! However, we forgeting that we are also people. And people can't take full control of other people's lives. Even the kings wives get involved into dirty ish. I mean we can't blame NAS for Kellis cheating. We can't blAme him for every mistakes taken by his broads. Duse's even lucky that he discovers, cos chicks be kissing and f>.,ing nuccas everyday, all married an ish. It just sad that NAS is a public figure, and he's getting the price as raw ish as is.

We shouldn't act like we are able to tell our women where they should be at what time, and what place. As if they got timers and trackin' codes. Hahaha. COme on now. That's lame. If NAS, is supposed to take care of his business as we suggest, that means, he needs to put a timer and tracker on that ish. Hahaha. Insecured Nuccas. haHAHA

And we don't know why she did it nways. They be "learning from the best" like Whiteny, recall that ;)
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

reading this whole paragraph i cant help but feel like u lie in witness to an icon getting clowned in the public eye and what you as a devotee are naturaly prompted to do is whip out the check list and start chalking off the Pros over the oh so very evident Cons  :-\

dot get me wrong, i dig Nas, as an emcee and as an amba**ador of the art. one thing that we however should not lose sight of is that this nigga needs to get his bitches in check, call a Pimp called slick back or sumin, REGULATE. its f***ing embarasing whats going on

the alternate arguement ofcourse might be that its actually the hefers fault, Nas shouldnt be blamed at all, he jsut somehow manages to wife trash and lose it in a scandal :-\, its nothing but a mere coincidence. she must have tripped and fell on...

its sad. no luck on the video still, anyone who gets hold of it. due to purely perveted motives id still like to see it 8)

Yeah I got you man, that's real talk right thurr. Nas just can't keep his women happy and contented; prolly sack-related, but who knows. And on toppa dat, Nas has always been one 'a' those cats who always has a track on every album 'bout how much da Ladies love his a**, well Esco "...we don't believe you, you need more people..." Bet Hovito is privately laughing his a** off 'bout this.
Moral of the story; Esco, less talk and flossing and more action homey, step ya broad game up a couple notches.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yeah I got you man, that's real talk right thurr. Nas just can't keep his women happy and contented; prolly sack-related, but who knows. And on toppa dat, Nas has always been one 'a' those cats who always has a track on every album 'bout how much da Ladies love his a**, well Esco "...we don't believe you, you need more people..." Bet Hovito is privately laughing his a** off 'bout this.
Moral of the story; Esco, less talk and flossing and more action homey, step ya broad game up a couple notches.

DAWG !!!, SMH, my sentiments exactly....its f***in sad whats goin on

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

reading this whole paragraph i cant help but feel like u lie in witness to an icon getting clowned in the public eye and what you as a devotee are naturaly prompted to do is whip out the check list and start chalking off the Pros over the oh so very evident Cons  :-\

dot get me wrong, i dig Nas, as an emcee and as an amba**ador of the art. one thing that we however should not lose sight of is that this nigga needs to get his bitches in check, call a Pimp called slick back or sumin, REGULATE. its f***ing embarasing whats going on

You's a heartless fool... I mean try puting yourself in Esco's shoes...
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)