NAS LOST

That not good enough for ya?

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
How do u set a bobbytrap of ur wife f***n/boning sumbody else. Dnt he value his wife?
spread love in da music

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
This is lame.Where's the proof ? Big ups to NAS man. Dude always handles his shit in private. 50 was calling dude out for the longest time and NAS paid him no mind. That's the kinda dude he comes across as. Even if this was true don't think he would come out to the media on some,yo we gonna get homie sooner or later.That's just some stupid shit. As well,if it is true then so what ? Dude done probably bagged a million groupies himself. Kellis is the sucka here.

And let's not forget when Jay hit Destiny, Nas and her had split up a long time ago. To me NAS aint never taken an L with anything that was publicized about his personal life.He just falls back and keeps ya'll guessing.

Na**IR IS THE DON.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
This is lame.Where's the proof ? Big ups to NAS man. Dude always handles his shit in private. 50 was calling dude out for the longest time and NAS paid him no mind. That's the kinda dude he comes across as. Even if this was true don't think he would come out to the media on some,yo we gonna get homie sooner or later.That's just some stupid shit. As well,if it is true then so what ? Dude done probably bagged a million groupies himself. Kellis is the sucka here.

And let's not forget when Jay hit Destiny, Nas and her had split up a long time ago. To me NAS aint never taken an L with anything that was publicized about his personal life.He just falls back and keeps ya'll guessing.

Na**IR IS THE DON.

SMH @ eythin u just said duke, u think u not takin a loss if ur queen gets smashed by some other knuckle headed nigga just cos u might be tappin brods on tour...SMH...this nigga's WIFE got f***ed. thats where it starts and ends. and no one said anything bou him having to do the public thing, he needs to prove to himself that hes no sucker, cos right now his manhood is being tested...

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

Na**IR IS THE DON.

SMH @ eythin u just said duke, u think u not takin a lose if ur queen gets smashed by some over knuckle head nigga just cos u might be tappin brods on tour...SMH...this nigga's WIFE got f***ed. thats where it starts and ends. and no one said anything bou him having to do the public thing, he needs to prove to himself that hes no sucker, cos right now his manhood is being tested...

real talk. although i dont think he has anything to prove to anyone. he is free to handle his affairs in whichever way he pleases.
but like you said, the beginning and end of it al is that dudes wifey got smashed. they murked the niggas soul
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Na**IR IS THE DON.

SMH @ eythin u just said duke, u think u not takin a loss if ur queen gets smashed by some other knuckle headed nigga just cos u might be tappin brods on tour...SMH...this nigga's WIFE got f***ed. thats where it starts and ends. and no one said anything bou him having to do the public thing, he needs to prove to himself that hes no sucker, cos right now his manhood is being tested...

why is the woman cheating on the man a weekness of the man... the spotlight should be on kelis's cheating a**. SMH!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
4 pages deep and still no evidence???? ::)
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Being cheated on doesn't make u a FOOL.The FOOL is the person that's cheating.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 02:26:25 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

thats what im saying yo!

plus no one can control a person... im sure there a niggas here whose a**'s has been cheated on. plus with women u will never know anyway. chances are shit is happenin anyway...

i still ask wheres the proof?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

ja but it'll still make you feel like somebody's fool either way.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I'll be patiently waiting for proof...
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

thats a very idealistic view of it all, not all of us see it that way, yeah he can choose to shrug it off and say, f*** it, she the fool for cheating on me, but the fact still remains, in the society we live in, it gives him a bad look..it all coems back to him cos they where a unit, eything about his newfound image depended on him and wifey holdin it down..

but like youl cats is sayin, we still HAVE NO PROOF, jus the word of a has been rapper claiming to have tapped the wife of a world famous rapper, it cant be true......RIGHT  ::)...........lets wait for the vid, itl surface soonuf.....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
no proof yet?

anyway, its what Kellis (watup, it was nice meeting you) says, if you havent been cheated on it might still happen in the future. most girls get cheated on, most guys get cheated on, its just that males think are fooling themselves thinking a lot of women are not into that but they're actually just like us. they like getting laid else where too. though embarrasing a thing to happen to Nas(if it did), but its not a thing to for him to feel ashame of.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Truth, we all get played once in our lives. I'm not ashamed to admit I've been.

Acting stupid and f***ing up the dude or something won't change shit. It'll just make you look like an a** who can't handle shit, so he has to resort to violence. Nas wasn't married to Infra Red, he was married to Kelis, so she was the one who f***ed up. He should just walk away. Or he can do what I did and do a few of her friends,while pretending that she has forgiven her and then walk away.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 03:35:12 PM by Lord Pyro »

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
It was great meeting you too Rrizla........4Pages and still no proof ai ai ai Anything to get us talking!!!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.