Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Kelis CHEATS on Nas

oints · 147 · 39443

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Truth, we all get played once in our lives. I'm not ashamed to admit I've been.

Acting stupid and f***ing up the dude or something won't change shit. It'll just make you look like an a** who can't handle shit, so he has to resort to violence. Nas wasn't married to Infra Red, he was married to Kelis, so she was the one who f***ed up. He should just walk away. Or he can do what I did and do a few of her friends,while pretending that he has forgiven her and then walk away.

;D COSIGN all of what you said. or do what i did but i wouldnt recommend it because it added another psycho on list of psycho ex's. feels great but the bitch tried to destroy my other relationship but she failed dismally.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
5 pages deep of nonsense...  i bet there are nuccas here commenting n their bishes are cheating on them...

wheres the proof?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
5 pages deep of nonsense...  i bet there are nuccas here commenting n their bishes are cheating on them...

wheres the proof?
Hahahahahahahahah WORD!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Yes they do cheat, and its always a huge freakn deal bt wen a man does, its normal. I say f*** niggars and big up 2 kels- she must jst learn nt 2 get bustd on tape.
spread love in da music

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I haven't found the vid (yet), but here's some Kelis to keep you entertained.

I'll post the nude backshot of her on a bed later.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@general, theres good nuccas out there (me)..lol. i dnt condone cheating bt if u do u mst b caught...

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

wheres the proof?

I'm saying. Real Gossipy if you ask me.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
lol...^^^^^^^ moderators should open a gossip section for such....

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
But on da real at least Esco was among da first along wid Biggie to start da trend of hittin' R'n'B broads. I 'member he and Mary J. Blige tried to keep they shit on da low in '96 after she feat. him on "Love Is All We Need", but tabloids just love a good story. Next thing you know every other rapper got an R'n'B broad on his arm, (we see you Jigga) tryin' 'a' floss.

reading this whole paragraph i cant help but feel like u lie in witness to an icon getting clowned in the public eye and what you as a devotee are naturaly prompted to do is whip out the check list and start chalking off the Pros over the oh so very evident Cons  :-\

dot get me wrong, i dig Nas, as an emcee and as an amba**ador of the art. one thing that we however should not lose sight of is that this nigga needs to get his bitches in check, call a Pimp called slick back or sumin, REGULATE. its f***ing embarasing whats going on

the alternate arguement ofcourse might be that its actually the hefers fault, Nas shouldnt be blamed at all, he jsut somehow manages to wife trash and lose it in a scandal :-\, its nothing but a mere coincidence. she must have tripped and fell on...

its sad. no luck on the video still, anyone who gets hold of it. due to purely perveted motives id still like to see it 8)

Yeah I got you man, that's real talk right thurr. Nas just can't keep his women happy and contented; prolly sack-related, but who knows. And on toppa dat, Nas has always been one 'a' those cats who always has a track on every album 'bout how much da Ladies love his a**, well Esco "...we don't believe you, you need more people..." Bet Hovito is privately laughing his a** off 'bout this.
Moral of the story; Esco, less talk and flossing and more action homey, step ya broad game up a couple notches.

No disrespect but I don't know about some of the things you're saying here kid. Anyone can get cheated on, the whole lot of you on this site could get dogged! What on earth makes niggaz think Kellis played Esco because he wasn't holding it down? She could just simply be a hoe (like Destiny's moms, who went through a whole lot of niggaz including A.I). Cats talking greezy on the net... Are yall with your women right now? What if someone's bending your girl over the kitchen sink somewhere and you think she's at work or at school or wherever? You never know... You just gotta trust that you're with the right person and pray you were a good judge of character (by picking her)... Some people get it wrong (like Esco). I thought we liked Nas coz of his ability as an emcee not because for his ability to keep a broad happy. Dudes should know better... One never knows what a shorty is thinking.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
But on da real at least Esco was among da first along wid Biggie to start da trend of hittin' R'n'B broads. I 'member he and Mary J. Blige tried to keep they shit on da low in '96 after she feat. him on "Love Is All We Need", but tabloids just love a good story. Next thing you know every other rapper got an R'n'B broad on his arm, (we see you Jigga) tryin' 'a' floss.

reading this whole paragraph i cant help but feel like u lie in witness to an icon getting clowned in the public eye and what you as a devotee are naturaly prompted to do is whip out the check list and start chalking off the Pros over the oh so very evident Cons  :-\

dot get me wrong, i dig Nas, as an emcee and as an amba**ador of the art. one thing that we however should not lose sight of is that this nigga needs to get his bitches in check, call a Pimp called slick back or sumin, REGULATE. its f***ing embarasing whats going on

the alternate arguement ofcourse might be that its actually the hefers fault, Nas shouldnt be blamed at all, he jsut somehow manages to wife trash and lose it in a scandal :-\, its nothing but a mere coincidence. she must have tripped and fell on...

its sad. no luck on the video still, anyone who gets hold of it. due to purely perveted motives id still like to see it 8)

Yeah I got you man, that's real talk right thurr. Nas just can't keep his women happy and contented; prolly sack-related, but who knows. And on toppa dat, Nas has always been one 'a' those cats who always has a track on every album 'bout how much da Ladies love his a**, well Esco "...we don't believe you, you need more people..." Bet Hovito is privately laughing his a** off 'bout this.
Moral of the story; Esco, less talk and flossing and more action homey, step ya broad game up a couple notches.

No disrespect but I don't know about some of the things you're saying here kid. Anyone can get cheated on, the whole lot of you on this site could get dogged! What on earth makes niggaz think Kellis played Esco because he wasn't holding it down? She could just simply be a hoe (like Destiny's moms, who went through a whole lot of niggaz including A.I). Cats talking greezy on the net... Are yall with your women right now? What if someone's bending your girl over the kitchen sink somewhere and you think she's at work or at school or wherever? You never know... You just gotta trust that you're with the right person and pray you were a good judge of character (by picking her)... Some people get it wrong (like Esco). I thought we liked Nas coz of his ability as an emcee not because for his ability to keep a broad happy. Dudes should know better... One never knows what a shorty is thinking.

Some good schooling
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Are yall with your women right now? What if someone's bending your girl over the kitchen sink somewhere and you think she's at work or at school or wherever?
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
I haven't found the vid (yet), but here's some Kelis to keep you entertained.

I'll post the nude backshot of her on a bed later.

Ya neh...
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Are yall with your women right now? What if someone's bending your girl over the kitchen sink somewhere and you think she's at work or at school or wherever?

ha ha ha. and its the truth bro.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Some good schooling
[/quote]

some good schooling no doubt, cant take that away from what you saying... all im saying is that Nas and Kelis, David and Victoria, Charles and Diana, Jay and beyonce, Guy and Madonna are no ordinary human couples homey. they are celebrities, what ever they do "under normal human erroneous terms" is going to be aired out in public and affect their stature in the communities with which they live. im not saying thats right but it is the way things work in the real world. WHY, because these are cultural icons, they are not supposed to make mistakes, they cant do wrong, thats like the 8 year old boy who thinks his pops is super man, he cant go wrong, wait till he finds out what reality is.

in the celebrity world of glamour and glitz married couple's share more of a symbiotic relationship than us normal earthlings. your image is everything and it is on both of you to uphold it, lets not try and compare ourselves to them because it DOES not work like that. when clinton got his dick sucked he got a National inquiry, what do you think is gon happen when ur girl finds that you getting ur dick sucked :-\, nothing u not that famous...so there

my argument is on the basis of analytical terms, taking into consideration the societal conformities and perceptions of "the demi god complex" with which we attach to other beings within our midst...we arent like them, ergo we cant relate

he is going to feel the ripple effect from this, like it or NOT, thts just how it is

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
the game's cold
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!