Africasgateway.com

Cholera outbreak in Zim and SA

fahfee · 11 · 3422

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Now I understand that people shouldnt panic but too often our leaders take out intelligence for granted.
I'm shocked to see the poor and deriorating conditions at the affected places. I was even more shocked when the SA & Zim health ministers said that the situation is under control.

ya'll feeling that?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Now I understand that people shouldnt panic but too often our leaders take out intelligence for granted.
I'm shocked to see the poor and deriorating conditions at the affected places. I was even more shocked when the SA & Zim health ministers said that the situation is under control.ya'll feeling that?

BULLSHIT, a friend o mine who happens to be from Zim jsut yesterday told me that the situation is worse than the government officials care to admit. what makes it worse word is Cholera isnt the only thing people should be worried about, ANTHRAX has also broken out in Zim, TRUTH.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I'm shocked to see the poor and deriorating conditions at the affected places. I was even more shocked when the SA & Zim health ministers said that the situation is under control.

ya'll feeling that?
the f***ery does not stop, i tell you

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
damn. sh*t is grimey in zim for real.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
with it being in the rivers and them not being able to do anything about it...the situation is bound to get worse...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
They have declared a state of emergency on the cholera front, but what shocks me is that they are trying to hush up the anthrax cases.

I think its time for SADC military intervention.

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
They have declared a state of emergency on the cholera front, but what shocks me is that they are trying to hush up the anthrax cases.

True that...

Okay I know this is wrong and deraling, But why doesn't anybody care enough for Zim and Kill Mugabe?... I mean we all thought of it once or twice but nobody will do it... cos I peronally think the guy knew the Choleraish is gon blow out sum time... and as fro the Antharx I thought it was bound to happen due to this Cholera Outbreak.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile

True that...

Okay I know this is wrong and deraling, But why doesn't anybody care enough for Zim and Kill Mugabe?... I mean we all thought of it once or twice but nobody will do it... cos I peronally think the guy knew the Choleraish is gon blow out sum time... and as fro the Antharx I thought it was bound to happen due to this Cholera Outbreak.

Its sad to see the people of Zim suffering whilst Mugabe is out there having it easy. African leaders just dont care anymore, this old guy was suppose to be taken out of the presidency a long time ago. Now people have running stomachs which are empty with nothing but blood coming out of their behinds >:(. Sometimes i wonder where is God when things like these happen.
Freedom is only a state of mind....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
And where is Tsvangirai while all this shit is going down?

I remember someone getting their panties in a bunch when I said that this man is also no good. Now he is still flying all over the place and living in luxury, while the people are suffering. If he was serious, he would stop depending on God and start depending on might to set shit straight.

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

I remember someone getting their panties in a bunch when I said that this man is also no good. Now he is still flying all over the place and living in luxury, while the people are suffering. If he was serious, he would stop depending on God and start depending on might to set shit straight.

Nah dude...
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

tsvangirai isnt much of a leader at all, I think the only reason he has any support is cuz- well people need some kind of change, and since he's white zimbabwe's no.1 man, myt as well bet on him  :(

The competent opposition can hardly garner enough support, (or protection for that matter) to stand much of a chance. The cholera outbreak is sad indeed, with zero healthcare ryt now in zim it's bad...I'm should be going to Harare in a few weeks time,
but i just dont know... water aint even safe to drink anymore  :o :o can u believe that shit? This is a 'city', an urban area and they're talkin bout water not being safe enough to drink, wtf!