Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

50 back @ hating again

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

No we don't, where da f*** does Da Fif get off talking about Da Game is just a talented rapper and not a good songwriter?

truth though, the Game moulded his sound 'round fiddy's hooks...as a lyricist he's undoubtedly lightyears ahead of fiddy,but c'mon now, u don't get onto any pop chart without a catchy jingle and that's sumn fiddy has perfected

Granted, he may have got the hook game from Da Fif, but by the same token Jigga sound completely different before Da Wu, Nas and Biggie came out. Da Fif himself sounded completely different before The Dirty South started locking shit down. So who's biting who?
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
 ??? confused. well, umhh..u see...I cant really respond to that one, it's gone waaaay outa my juristriction so...Cash?
*scurries back to his reggae records

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Example, listen to Da Fif on "Rowdy Rowdy" or How To Rob" or on the Soundtrack of "The Boiler Room" and compare that with Fif's youngest shit out. Or compare Jigga's freestyle (on some Fu-Schnickens tip) with Big L circa '93 and compare that Jigga at his late '90's peak.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
As much as fiddy is making alot of sense there. He is also taking jabs at some of those cats. Game was never a stripper. I have read alot of 50s interviews and he keeps saying the same ish since 2004 abt ja,jada,joey crack and Game saying they are good rappers but they are not good songwriters.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
??? confused. well, umhh..u see...I cant really respond to that one, it's gone waaaay outa my juristriction so...Cash?

We are all part of one "energy" called MUSIC(hip-hop)
This energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. Therefore "every single hip-hop artist or musician, comes from someone else's nutsack!"
The only issue is that some CLAIM to be original(Or really just never knew who theyre real Daddy was) and others are cool with the fact that they came from another niggas nuts.

50 came from somebodys nuts, and Game comes from 50's nuts.
@cash_sog

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

This energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. Therefore "every single hip-hop artist or musician, comes from someone else's nutsack!"
The only issue is that some CLAIM to be original(Or really just never knew who theyre real Daddy was) and others are cool with the fact that they came from another niggas nuts.

you need a goddamned timeout this sounds gay as f*** *pages rainbow killer*

That not good enough for ya?

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
50 has always made a lot of sense in his interviews. I think he is a great thinker in the game and he is good at "reading" people and situations.

I dont think he will do that well though on his new album if he is going to talk greasy about lil wayne. let the boy shine, its his turn now.

LOl I agree 50 thinks his answers through and doesnt just run his mouth! I still respect the dude, I got curtis I wasnt too happy but the album is worth a listen. As for the new stuff! i still havent coped the G-unit album! so for christmas I'mma spoil myself and get the new luda, 50 and g-unit!

As for millie I kinda agree! it was a dope concept for wayne to do it but its a one hit then you move on and dont look back!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

you need a goddamned timeout this sounds gay as f*** *pages rainbow killer*

Nooooo! Not the HOMOcidal Rainbow Killer! Im sorry
@cash_sog

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Although 50 makes a good point about writers he should put himself in that category!!!!

Coz 50 makes hooks... all he wrote was hooks for Game not verses... and thats what he does now. Just makes hooks.. Listen to Get up... Dope Hook.. Lyrics 4/10...so he aint a great songwriter either...

since get rich or die trying...he aint done shit either...Bar - I get money / Candy Shop. Ayo technology - Justin made that song..