Africasgateway.com

16 Days of Activism against Abuse

cash · 38 · 6943

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Poeple either "kept walking" or "stopped to watch for a second, then carry on walking" WTF is going on in SA!?

The dude was f***ing huge!
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
come on, I'm sure you were probably with at least half of the crackboys. The 16 of you could have jumped him.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I was with one of my colleagues from work. I just thought the security guards could have done something since keeping the peace what they get payed for.
@cash_sog

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Now I'm all for some mob justice on a boring Sunday afternoon, but that shit can backfire.
Not 6 months ago a mate of mine steps in to stop some cat whose smacked his girl in front of this eatery where we were having lunch, with us a few steps behind... which is lucky cos we got there just in time to stop the chick from stabbing my buddy in the back as he re-aligned this cats dentition. that was straight f***ed up and it makes you not want to help.....
people are retarded.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yeah, i once jumped in to help a chick and got a serious case of "Black Label Bottle to the Skull"

I lost a lot of blood that night.

Sadly after being knocked out i never found out who knocked me out, or who the girl i was trying to help was?
But at least i tried to help.
@cash_sog

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo what pisses me off most is that when i beat sum biatches man up for beating up on her...she be like "leave him alone...leave him alone"...then she be wanting to call the po po for me...i be damed...like..."bitch is you for real"?...just helped yo a** from a beating and then i end up being the bad guy...women!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yo what pisses me off most is that when i beat sum biatches man up for beating up on her...she be like "leave him alone...leave him alone"...then she be wanting to call the po po for me...i be damed...like..."bitch is you for real"?...just helped yo a** from a beating and then i end up being the bad guy...women!

hahaha, ma nigga Cheddar Green, i feel ur pain dawg. chivalry is dead dun, let her get smacked, its probably a gang initiation and she'l feel more like a man...oops, more like a woman, whatever that means...lol

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
fo sho king...i just cant stand by tho...seing that shiz go down is like seing my momz being raped or sumin...i no it sounds extreme but thats what it is for me dawg!..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!