Vinyl LPs, Records, or Albums

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Dont listen to these fools. Keep them, get yaself a vinyl player from ya DJ friend and hook that shit up to ya computer........... Or sell em to producers............. Old vinyls that is. And hit em up at double price

That's what I'm talking about Sponge. But my nucc already gave away his equipment, and gave me the music, maybe cos he thot I like it. I guess I'm gonna have to go look for a Vinly player then.

But, how do I keep these things intact. I mean, how do I avoid damaging

Find something to keep em in. It shouldn't be too hard finding something.

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
Dont listen to these fools. Keep them, get yaself a vinyl player from ya DJ friend and hook that shit up to ya computer........... Or sell em to producers............. Old vinyls that is. And hit em up at double price

That's what I'm talking about Sponge. But my nucc already gave away his equipment, and gave me the music, maybe cos he thot I like it. I guess I'm gonna have to go look for a Vinly player then.

In crates separated by binded newspaper pages

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

In crates separated by binded newspaper pages

That won't work... send the things to Pyro... He'll know what to do... 8)
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
^^^U nuccas don't play. Thanks. Some creativity...
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
^^^U nuccas don't play. Thanks. Some creativity...

How old are you nicca?... maybe your disposable nappies might do the job very well.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

if u really wanna get rid of them & useMlazi ne? call up Papercut, now known as PKuttah he could probably use them to mix or give'em to Blakhitla, he got turntables and he samples real dope. but if all fails, i'll have them. ;)

Papercutt aka Tab The Taper(The one that plays with Tumi of the volume) is still Papercutt. The other DJ now known as Pkuttah had to drop the name Papercutt because the real Papercutt had already registered the name. It's not just a name it's a brand. He has a new mixtape out and Papercutt t-shirts(If u want one hola at me). Come check him out playing with Tumi at the RIOT.

Eyo Bee. it's almost christmas, so in the spirit of giving send all those vinyls to me as a present ;D

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

if u really wanna get rid of them & useMlazi ne? call up Papercut, now known as PKuttah he could probably use them to mix or give'em to Blakhitla, he got turntables and he samples real dope. but if all fails, i'll have them. ;)

Papercutt aka Tab The Taper(The one that plays with Tumi of the volume) is still Papercutt. The other DJ now known as Pkuttah had to drop the name Papercutt because the real Papercutt had already registered the name. It's not just a name it's a brand. He has a new mixtape out and Papercutt t-shirts(If u want one hola at me). Come check him out playing with Tumi at the RIOT.

Eyo Bee. it's almost christmas, so in the spirit of giving send all those vinyls to me as a present ;D

Hahaha. Seems like I got myself some valuables.

I'm copping that Vinly player... Can they get scratched (not that, hahaha) like CDs---I mean can they be damaged the same way CD's are

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Don't listen to Lord  :) he want those for himself...man u can buy a record cleaner to clean those wax..........but never throw them away.....NEVER
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Don't listen to Lord  :) he want those for himself...man u can buy a record cleaner to clean those wax..........but never throw them away.....NEVER

Thanks man. But I'm still waiting for those J-Sec and Cap City joints you promised to post to me. Even gave you my physical address my nucca.

Come on now..

Holla

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Here's what you do,
you get two TECHNICS 1200's or 1210's record players, get SHURE M44-7 Needles, get a RANE TTM 57SL Mixer (that way you will have built in Serato Scratch Live Compatability, so you'll be able to throw some of your mp3's in the mix), and make mixtapes for all your friends, you'll be the coolest one, cause you actually got the vinyl, and the sound quality on record is much better anyway, if you don't want them anymore, make a list of what you got, and I might make an offer..

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Here's what you do,
you get two TECHNICS 1200's or 1210's record players, get SHURE M44-7 Needles, get a RANE TTM 57SL Mixer (that way you will have built in Serato Scratch Live Compatability, so you'll be able to throw some of your mp3's in the mix), and make mixtapes for all your friends, you'll be the coolest one, cause you actually got the vinyl, and the sound quality on record is much better anyway, if you don't want them anymore, make a list of what you got, and I might make an offer..

You got your self props for that son.  :). I'll check out the material you talking about . If it too much of a fuzz, I'll PM you ma nicc. The coolest thing is that I got a collection of instrumentals and Accapellas (even the Dead Prez's Mind Sex, an ol' Bad Boy Collection) clean and radio edits, ma nic. (Check I'm even kicking the terms now dawg  ;))

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile

Thanks for the history lesson ::) ::)...the reason why i still call PKuttah, Papercut is coz I used to call him by that name 10 years ago already before anything was registered

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Raiko might be interested in them too, if you really trying to sell them, go with the best offer, just keep it realistic, you can reference check what your records are worth/or what people think they can get for them in the marketplace at discogs.com.

You might be able to come up on a deal for some of the equipment at newegg.com or maybe ebay or craigslist.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
that sarcastic dude prolly has worse matric results than Malema, if he has matric at all... All those stupid posts, man just get help damn.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.