Africasgateway.com

Metro Awards

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
No it cant be! Im shockd, zuluboy? Glad i didnt miss party ppl 4 dat shit.
SMFH!
spread love in da music

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I thought Inqolobane was a dope album with good sampled tracks up in there,if you take your time to listen to that album before you hate on it.

Go home and sleep maybe you will come back with your right mindset tomorrow.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I thought Inqolobane was a dope album with good sampled tracks up in there,if you take your time to listen to that album before you hate on it.

Go home and sleep maybe you will come back with your right mindset tomorrow.

Thanx!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
@ crook - its bad chief! Nigga picked a fight wit me coz i was too clean 4 his liking! Lol! True story
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@ crook - its bad chief! Nigga picked a fight wit me coz i was too clean 4 his liking! Lol! True story

ha ha ha. sounds so unlike the Zuluboy i've met a few times. not saying u lying 'cause i dont know the dude well. sounds funny either way because i just imagine the conversation that led to the fight.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
U dnt even wana kno!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Big ups to Zulu Boy (repping iNtuzuma) and BIG NUZ (repping UMlazi)

And hope that everyone's dream becomes a reality in the future
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Big up to Zulu boy for winning! i know zuluboy and he not on that homeless tip! dude might not go all out and dress like he ballin but dude keeps it down to earth and tries not to draw to much attention! and I respect him for that!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If he doesn't dress all fly and wear supersized fitted hats he has no business winning hip hop awards. He aint gots no swag mayn!

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
If he doesn't dress all fly and wear supersized fitted hats he has no business winning hip hop awards. He aint gots no swag mayn!
"All i can say"

::) ::) ::) --------------Retarde comments please post here-----------------   :o :o :o

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Cant you tell Pyro is being sarcastic on that last post dont take it  too personal. I like these Durban Cats they blowing up one by one its a pity that these joburgers sons of bitches are jelous and snobish towards them. At the end of the day. They getting  mad airplay nationally,international tours  and selling records more than your favourite SA rapper.

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Cant you tell Pyro is being sarcastic on that last post dont take it  too personal. I like these Durban Cats they blowing up one by one its a pity that these joburgers sons of bitches are jelous and snobish towards them. At the end of the day. They getting  mad airplay nationally,international tours  and selling records more than your favourite SA rapper.

True story!! I bet half these cats dissin' him haven't even listened to the album....this wasn't GQ Mag best dressed male award, it was a MUSIC awards god damn it! Voted by the listeners! Big up to Zuluboy, I hope he scoopes the SAMA as well...ten years from now these swagger boys will only have a nick collection to show for their hiphop career

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

lol...trust new jack to make it all about area codes.
big ups to zulu boy for his achievement. it doesnt matter where he is from or how he dresses. his hustle was recognised and he has been awarded for it.

accept. build. grow.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile

lol...trust new jack to make it all about area codes.
big ups to zulu boy for his achievement. it doesnt matter where he is from or how he dresses. his hustle was recognised and he has been awarded for it.

accept. build. grow.

Co sign man......Its f**n sad to see people dissin an MC for not having a swag (Whateva that is) or not looking like an international Artist, What happened to judging an Mc based on their final product (Lyrical content, delivery, how he relates with listeners). Its clear that some of you haters are just hating the dude for no reason, is it bcoz he doesnt sound american enough, or is it he doesnt dress american enough for you punks.........Its about time people realise asimo States mo......kuseMzantsi apha.........Its ok if you on your Swag and shit but please dont hate someone bcoz they r more original than you.......Some of you dont even know one line from the album but you already on Zulu boyz case......Thats sad.....
Freedom is only a state of mind....

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
So now that we got all these PSAs and shit out the way.... ;D

can someone who actually listened to the album tell us if its good or not? Good enough to win album of the year. I heard the single a couple of times and it was dope.. but never got a chance to hear the album.

No hate or anything... but if AG was a sample of the hiphop demographic..and no-one hear heard the album... then who the heck voted for it?