Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Metro Awards

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
^^
I own a copy of the album and it is indeed dope, it's original and the subject matters are impressive, listen to track 10 (Human trafficking) when u get the chance and I'm sure u'll cosign me on this..U can also peep a review of the album from the latest Hype Mag

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
So now that we got all these PSAs and shit out the way.... ;D

can someone who actually listened to the album tell us if its good or not? Good enough to win album of the year. I heard the single a couple of times and it was dope.. but never got a chance to hear the album.

No hate or anything... but if AG was a sample of the hiphop demographic..and no-one hear heard the album... then who the heck voted for it?
the Zulu folk I guess. ::) ::)
I dont understand half he's work so I cant say shit.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Damn, so no one on AG recognises sarcasm?

I can't comment on the lyrical content cos I don't speak Zulu. I like his delivery though. Big ups to him for winning the award, and just so people understand, I'll rephrase my previous post.
If he doesn't dress all fly and wear supersized fitted hats he has no business winning hip hop awards. He aint gots no swag mayn!
will become:
What he wears doesn't mean a f***ing thing, as long as he makes good quality music. Do you buy cds to perve at the guy on the cover? If so, you are a faggot. He doesn't have to dress like your favourite American wannabe to be a good artist.

Happy now?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
So now that we got all these PSAs and shit out the way.... ;D

can someone who actually listened to the album tell us if its good or not? Good enough to win album of the year. I heard the single a couple of times and it was dope.. but never got a chance to hear the album.

No hate or anything... but if AG was a sample of the hiphop demographic..and no-one hear heard the album... then who the heck voted for it?

It a mos def a good album. An S.A cla**ic of Hip Hop. An mix of African Pop, Mbaqanga and Maskandi, Afro Jazz and Blues beats. Features some of the most popular tracks from the old school cla**ics---Nomalanga. Even got that South Side hip hop beats on that Em'godini track---another cla**ic according to me (so don't why people are hating). Some groupie L.O.V.E---hahaha----on that---Let's Go Shopping. And Mos def Human Traficking----quite informative ish. Another one I like is the one the e'Spaniola dude, crazy collabo. I loved it. The whole album is good. So if the kids don't like it you should know they don't know the Semenya's, and when Mahlathini and Mahotele Queens were taking the whole Africa by storm.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Cant you tell Pyro is being sarcastic on that last post dont take it  too personal. I like these Durban Cats they blowing up one by one its a pity that these joburgers sons of bitches are jelous and snobish towards them. At the end of the day. They getting  mad airplay nationally,international tours  and selling records more than your favourite SA rapper.

True story!! I bet half these cats dissin' him haven't even listened to the album....this wasn't GQ Mag best dressed male award, it was a MUSIC awards god damn it! Voted by the listeners! Big up to Zuluboy, I hope he scoopes the SAMA as well...ten years from now these swagger boys will only have a nick collection to show for their hiphop career

Co-sig. Let the man shine.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
If he doesn't dress all fly and wear supersized fitted hats he has no business winning hip hop awards. He aint gots no swag mayn!

talking about swag, just came from a meeting where we received gifts from our clients. they gave us fleese jackets branded "swagg"  :). now the whole team got swag. lol pitty im the only black dude so i had to just smile and not share whats funny about it.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Personali, i dnt reali dig the cats flow and delivery. I dnt think hes a tite rapper period. Like a few of the trax i heard on the new release bt im talkin instrumentals. Liked the song wit camagwini and wat not. Anyway, i cud care less how HE presents himself! Thats his business.. Bt he was the one all on my shit coz of how i presented myself! Out of nowhere! And i wasnt even on 'ur next american wanabe rapstar'.. Wateva that means.. Yo cat felt it necessary to disrespect me at a club for sumthin i knew nothin abt. He can hate ok! So 4give me if i wont jump to his aid if sum1 disses him.  
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
And that aside, i simply think there were sum cats with beta releases so i dnt believe he shud have won it.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
And that aside, i simply think there were sum cats with beta releases so i dnt believe he shud have won it.

admit it bro. u jealous cause cause you a crack boy but he's gold tooth makes his dirty look's appear like he's got more swag than you.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Ok...lets forget about the Hobo swag (LOL!!! ;D) - jokes... i know Zuluboy is clean-cut i seen him a couple of time.. i think thats not accurate...

anyways..so for those who disagree with the selection... then who do u feel deserved it and why? coz Bee made a compelling argument for it and i dont see why he shouldnt have won either...

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

talking about swag, just came from a meeting where we received gifts from our clients. they gave us fleese jackets branded "swagg"  :). now the whole team got swag. lol pitty im the only black dude so i had to just smile and not share whats funny about it.
LOL! get your swag on 8)

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ Rr - ure rite man! Damn.. Its jea.. Shit! Cnt even write it!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran