Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the religion of pa** it on...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
it existed once. much like it. but i dont know where it is. and im lazy. so there is a rebirth then.

and so as other believers file in their pews. it can be a sundays of life moment. like come to church. the religion of pa** it on.

...hope is the ability to hear the music of the future, but faith is having the courage to dance to it today...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
im reading the bhaghavadgita daily....
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
it existed once. much like it. but i dont know where it is. and im lazy. so there is a rebirth then.

and so as other believers file in their pews. it can be a sundays of life moment. like come to church. the religion of pa** it on.

...hope is the ability to hear the music of the future, but faith is having the courage to dance to it today...

eehmm... i obviously missed something, right?

"...hope is the ability to hear the music of the future, but faith is having the courage to dance to it today..."

I like this one though, nice

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
pa** this on...im christian...my baby momma is muslim...we just gave birth to a baby girl...2days ago...automatically my child is muslim cause the mother is muslim....by birth rght...so you tell me when it comes to religion of my child.....what then...people are already saying ..."laykom...salaam....maafies baby"....then when she come to my momma crib my moms be saying "this is gods child...i will baptize her hannah..."....but the childs name is imaan....so religion is f*** shiz up for a nigga and in this day and age its all about survival...so im all f*** up !
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
pa** this on...im christian...my baby momma is muslim...we just gave birth to a baby girl...2days ago...automatically my child is muslim cause the mother is muslim....by birth rght...so you tell me when it comes to religion of my child.....what then...people are already saying ..."laykom...salaam....maafies baby"....then when she come to my momma crib my moms be saying "this is gods child...i will baptize her hannah..."....but the childs name is imaan....so religion is f*** shiz up for a nigga and in this day and age its all about survival...so im all f*** up !

Quick question: Why is it that Islam always takes prevalence over any other religion? Why didn't the baby automatically become Christian since you're Christian and why didn't you turn Muslim?? And good luck.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
well...you got me there...but me im easy going down like tha...i just want to grow her you digg...i can do with out religion right now...i know where i come from i was a biorn again christian...did the choir thing blah blah,....the reason why i didnt change is for the simple fact that i dont praqctise my own religion why should i hers?...and she doesnt either so why should she?...this has been a 6 year long battle for us...been thru the ish way to many times,,,the being muslim or christain by birth doesnt really matter...i love them both and its the only thing that i need to do and know...nothi9ng else matyters to me but them...im 23 only and so far this is my bigfgest battle...too much religion in the world...more blood shed over that ish anyway!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Quick question: Why is it that Islam always takes prevalence over any other religion? Why didn't the baby automatically become Christian since you're Christian and why didn't you turn Muslim?? And good luck.

its not about the said religion, i think, its about the concept of religion it totality. each beliver "believes" in the superiority of their religion, no one can bare to see his or her religion taking the back seat. thus that is why Scrilla's moms waves the Christian flag when the dunny is at his house and why the wife's family hoists the Muslim flag whn the kid is over there...

"religion is like a prison for seekers of wisdom"....killa priest

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

its not about the said religion, i think, its about the concept of religion it totality. each beliver "believes" in the superiority of their religion, no one can bare to see his or her religion taking the back seat. thus that is why Scrilla's moms waves the Christian flag when the dunny is at his house and why the wife's family hoists the Muslim flag whn the kid is over there...

Why is it that when you marry into a Muslim family you're almost expected to turn Muslim and seldom the other way around?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Why is it that when you marry into a Muslim family you're almost expected to turn Muslim and seldom the other way around?

i think you should rather tell us what it is about the Musilim religion that really has you bent outta shape cos its quite obvious that u have serious qualms with it :-\

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i think you should rather tell us what it is about the Musilim religion that really has you bent outta shape cos its quite obvious that u have serious qualms with it :-\

Not at all... I'm just curious.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo my old lady is hardcore born again radical mutha f***a christian...best believe everything is a prey away...no doubt that prey works homies...i can stand tall for that...just she also kinda rejoyce when a muslim turns christian...almost as if they won or something..and for the muslims is the same...my inlaws suma call me tarique...my momz will flip mode if she heres that ish...my name is tyrone and thats the only mutha name i responde too...i made sure they overstand it...plus im a ganja smoking rasta bald head that wears the yellow green and black while they got their dookies on....truely blessed!!!....still i aint got issues with non ah dat...me im a one man crew hustiling daily without complications...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yo my old lady is hardcore born again radical mutha f***a christian...best believe everything is a prey away...no doubt that prey works homies...i can stand tall for that...just she also kinda rejoyce when a muslim turns christian...almost as if they won or something..and for the muslims is the same...my inlaws suma call me tarique...my momz will flip mode if she heres that ish...my name is tyrone and thats the only mutha name i responde too...i made sure they overstand it...plus im a ganja smoking rasta bald head that wears the yellow green and black while they got their dookies on....truely blessed!!!....still i aint got issues with non ah dat...me im a one man crew hustiling daily without complications...

scrilla u were hella blunted when u wrote this were'nt u? LMAO...i hear u T-Rock

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yeah man we do what we do like dizz on the threads but aside from AG its real life dawg...gotz to handle my bizzness and keep it greeen clean...

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

I think it's because they demonstrate a much more genuine love for their God ( alah ) sp
Those cats are willing to die for their God, unlike most of us. we live double lives and sing the loudest in church , but yet w steel from the god we "serve"
So I think thats why we are being considered as "posers" and are being underminded by other religions.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
wurd to that...thats why in a sick way i give props to the mutha fucca kamakazi niccas dat is willing to bomb the peeps up...they do it for their belief they are strongbelievers that what they doing is right and they will be rewarded...kinda dumb too...but non the less...true the thread posted