Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the religion of pa** it on...

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
eish Baldy you make some sweeping generalisations there deary! My Dad is muslim and my mom is of no discernable religion and she's never been forced to/ or expected to convert. I went to a catholic primary school and a muslim school in the afternoons and that i came up muslim was neither here nor there (hell I'm hardly the poster child for Islam in any respect), i decided how i ended up, and i'm not even out of the ordinary, my wife also come from a bi-religious family and her mom only converted by choice three years ago. Hell every coloured person i know has some family of the "other" religion, inter-marriage isn't new and isn't an issue in most cases. Sure i reckon some folks catch feelins if one of the parties doesn't convert but, thats actually in the minority.

As to money, bra just do what you do, you baby will decide what she is all on her own, neither of you needs to convert to shit, if the respective fams get heavy on it thats regrettable but unfortunately what you signed up for and needn't be a deal breaker. Most peeps will soften, cos allowing an idealogical point to seperate them from an innocent baby grandchild is small minded idiocy, which is not restricted to any particular religious persuasion.

and the perception of Islam and those who follow this particular way of life is largely constructed and has become "fact" simply cos it gets said so often. Less than 2% of muslims are what you would call "fundamentalists".... there are more than a billion muslims who are just good people who live like everybody else except they don't eat pork and pray 5 times a day. And since when does taking 10-15minutes, 5 times a day to humble yourself before something greater than yourself make you crazy?
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
wurd to that...thats why in a sick way i give props to the mutha fucca kamakazi niccas dat is willing to bomb the peeps up...they do it for their belief they are strongbelievers that what they doing is right and they will be rewarded...kinda dumb too...but non the less...true the thread posted
^^^I couldnt help loughing at this...True though...
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
eish Baldy you make some sweeping generalisations there deary! My Dad is muslim and my mom is of no discernable religion and she's never been forced to/ or expected to convert. I went to a catholic primary school and a muslim school in the afternoons and that i came up muslim was neither here nor there (hell I'm hardly the poster child for Islam in any respect), i decided how i ended up, and i'm not even out of the ordinary, my wife also come from a bi-religious family and her mom only converted by choice three years ago. Hell every coloured person i know has some family of the "other" religion, inter-marriage isn't new and isn't an issue in most cases. Sure i reckon some folks catch feelins if one of the parties doesn't convert but, thats actually in the minority.

As to money, bra just do what you do, you baby will decide what she is all on her own, neither of you needs to convert to shit, if the respective fams get heavy on it thats regrettable but unfortunately what you signed up for and needn't be a deal breaker. Most peeps will soften, cos allowing an idealogical point to seperate them from an innocent baby grandchild is small minded idiocy, which is not restricted to any particular religious persuasion.

and the perception of Islam and those who follow this particular way of life is largely constructed and has become "fact" simply cos it gets said so often. Less than 2% of muslims are what you would call "fundamentalists".... there are more than a billion muslims who are just good people who live like everybody else except they don't eat pork and pray 5 times a day. And since when does taking 10-15minutes, 5 times a day to humble yourself before something greater than yourself make you crazy?

End of discussion. I've been in too many situations with girls whose parents have beef with me being "Christian" (I'm really not anything) and not wanting them to be with me to give this kind of shit my attention. If you are going to let your parents' or anyone else's beliefs get in the way of your happiness then you're not worth my time, cos there will always be resentments and bullshit later. I just keep it moving.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo "we all sinners"...i feel dat love dawg...ima do me and make sure my baby is looked after...ill kill somebody lol...they just musnt f*** her up so young in life...when she older she can do as she pleases...till then ima be all guns out for those who play games with her!!....plus when she older...ima do the bad boys movei thing....whne will and lartin chilling at the door all drunk and shizz llmj!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
...a child of five would understand this. send someone to fetch a child of five...

- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

That's the truth right there Synners, it's the racist Western notion that anything African or Asian is inherently savage or primitive. Irish Christians on both sides of the divide (Catholic and Protestant) have been killing each other for over a hundred years in Northern Ireland all in the name of religious freedom. How come we never hear them being referred to as "Christian fundamentalists or extremists"? Ultra-orthodox Hasidic Jews in Israel have routinely committed atrocities in the West Bank and Gaza Strip (as have the Muslims though) and are never referred to as Jewish Fundamentalists. I remember when I was growing up in the '80's, seeing footage of Israeli Soldiers breaking a 14-year-old Palestinian boy's elbow with a flat rock just for throwing stones at the Israeli Army, remember this was at the height of the Intafada. And by the way I'm an Atheist.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo i close with this statement...."more blood is shed over religion more than anything else" and thats my word and confirmed to be the truth...so man im tired of this whole"...my god is better than yours and there is only one god and he has (my religion gods name)...blah ah..its harsh and hurtful to not be open minded when it comes to religion...we should have respect for one another as humans and then as a religiopn cause that is what we ultimately connected to...i have this religion clash with my momma too and it turns nasty...spexially if she be bein a radical born again women of god...fiya burn!...plus im big into rasta dont have locks but i have culture and a open heart...and that kinda goes against
what she believes...then we talk about how hypocritical born again christians are...this might offend sum but for me...i been in too many situations where i was judged because i had a muslim girlfreind...this lady on the train ...born again....after hearing my ladies religion stopped talking to me ...kla !..i was like"born again se moer!"..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
My God will kick all your Gods' a**es.

That's the truth.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
lol...what god might that be oh spawn?

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
...breathing is enough...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
...while its fun to think about how fantistically different your life will be once your ship comes in, the truth is, the only thing that will really change, is you...why wait...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
...when all else seems to fail. you could always help someone else, and succeed...

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
...while its fun to think about how fantistically different your life will be once your ship comes in, the truth is, the only thing that will really change, is you...why wait...

...when all else seems to fail. you could always help someone else, and succeed...

:D rozey, ur such a smarty pants...preach tho, sistah preach!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
preach tho, sistah preach!

im not tryna preach anything bra, me im just saying.

- meditations on a mustard seed -

the other day i was at the train station. a sweltering hot day, the kind of day when you stare off into the distance, at nothing. trying to forget yourself. the kind of day when you feel even the pavement, beneath your moaning feet, trying to breathe. and as i was standing there, this guy approached, he was so lanky and it is the reason i turned to look at him. broom in hand going about his day to day. sweeping, cleaning what people like you and me discard of so easily, carelessly. this ongoing debate about our neglect creating employment - nevermind the environment. anyway this is not the point. this guy must have been a few years my senior.

his, such a looming presence, he gave me the temporary reprieve of shade. and so it may have been out of fright or out of gratitude that i stole a glance at him. but it seems i had nothing to give him but the shame i saw him a**ume in his manner, as i our eyes met. he quickly lowered his eyes, gathering dust. looking about, with time on my hands, in my shades, i must have looked cool. and in our uncomfortable and unwitnessed exchange he made me think about something. feel something. and i wanted to say something to him. i wish i had...

you must never be ashamed of where your right now places you. you must never be ashamed of time putting you through, of life requiring you to do what you must do. you must never never allow the world to take from you that which would get you through. everything counts. i dont know who you are. i dont know what brings you to this moment. i dont know what its taken from you. i dont know what it takes from you yet. and most importantly i dont know where its taking you.

your tomorrow is not held in my glance. your way, not defined by my gaze. in my looking about, with time on my hands, looking cool. who am i then.

who am i. 

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
*reads all these posts and realises he just isnt as 'deep' as these AG intellectuals/religious gurus/bla bla bla*

blessings be to all of you whatever you believe in ;)