Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

a**-Whippin'

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
An eight round a**-whoopin was dished out to "The Golden Boy" Oscar De La Hoya courtesy of Manny "The Pacman" Pacqiuio. This Pacman nigga is da truth yo, in fact he BEEN da truth for a number 'a' years now. Oscar is now officially irrelevant as a boxer, thank God. Realest niggas out right now is Miguel Cotto, Ricky Hatton, Shane Moseley (Zab Judah done fell off) and The Pacman. In an ideal situation I'd love to see Floyd Mayweather come outta retirement to fight this nigga, that would be Fight Of The Century.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Oscar is a business man!! he knew he was going to catch an a**-whoopin...just as he did with mayweather...it was just about the money...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yep, he is basically signing up for a**whippings, just for the cash.

He got more money out of the Mayweather fight than Floyd himself, even though he lost. I would take an a**whipping for a few hundred million.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
8 rounds and he only won 1. Oscar was humiliated

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
to be honest,id also gladly catch some wreck for a few couple million
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I watched the game last nite. Yeah Dela hoya has lost that hunger  and fighting spirit hes no longer in it. These boxers need to quit asap but hey the money is good win or lose. Pretty boy would come out of retirement and beat any boxer including ricky,Pacman etc. After the game he will perform his Track "Yep" and throw money to the crowd " We hustling YEP WE GETTING MONEY YEP" Lol

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I can understand a broke cat signing up for a**-whuppings, but surely Oscar doesn't need to do that. He should leave the game with his pride and health intact.

I've seen Hatton fight live a couple of times and it was a real pleasure. Pretty boy is the ultimate though - there's no shame losing to him. Will we ever see Hatton vs. Pacman?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Oscar is staaanky rich (he gon' die tryna spend that shit -LOL) but i guess he  loves the doe...more than you know...

and he also got that fight promotions company ...Golden Boy Promotions...he does all the fights sugar shane mosely, bernard hopkins and i think miguel coto so he is seeing that doe...

but yes he should leave now...before the next a** whoopin is fatal. personally i think its only a matter of time before pacman calls out mayweather!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Will we ever see Hatton vs. Pacman?

Yeah, Pacman said he can fight Hatton anytime if the price is right. I believe this fight will take place in the next two years.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 09:42:42 AM by Infra Red »