Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Steriotypical question

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Yes, but we're smart enough to know not to try....

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
my battries is out, some one mute her!!!!

LOL. jokes.

nah man, thing is woman always have something to say, "that chick on your track, ke mang? how you know her?"

Oh wait here is the best one.

*Phone rings*
Rebbi: hello
nicca: dawg i just sent thru the track
rebbi: thanx, you is the best
Nicca: im just doing my job
*Drop phone*

Lady: who was that? What do they do best? Pa** that phone here let me see who just called.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

LOL. jokes.

nah man, thing is woman always have something to say, "that chick on your track, ke mang? how you know her?"

*Phone rings*
*Drop phone*

Lady: who was that? What do they do best? Pa** that phone here let me see who just called.

Bwakakakakakaka your girl has issues.... MAD ISSUES... LOL.
Not all girls are that paranoid... lol... Let''s not generalise...

ps: Could whoever it is that keeps smaking me every time I  post something on this tread please stop....   >:(

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
rebbi....you hit the g spot dawg....females and cellphones are like chocolate and ice cream....everytime a nicca phone go off they be like"who dat...better not be a hoe again"...then they be like inconspicius by checking your phone"la la la la...mmm...baby....this no dont look fimiliar,...it aint yo niccas no !"....shiz went thru that too many time...break ups over that too...women shouldnt be so insecure...man up lol!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i dont beat women ....but ima smack biatches today llmj!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

LOL. jokes.

*Phone rings*
*Drop phone*

Bwakakakakakaka your girl has issues.... MAD ISSUES... LOL.
Not all girls are that paranoid... lol... Let''s not generalise...

ps: Could whoever it is that keeps smaking me every time I  post something on this tread please stop....   >:(

Im joking man, she just sometimes ask me who it is.
And im ga**ing you getting smacked for being the only female here, i haven't smacked you dou. ;)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
rebbi....you hit the g spot dawg....females and cellphones are like chocolate and ice cream....everytime a nicca phone go off they be like"who dat...better not be a hoe again"...then they be like inconspicius by checking your phone"la la la la...mmm...baby....this no dont look fimiliar,...it aint yo niccas no !"....shiz went thru that too many time...break ups over that too...women shouldnt be so insecure...man up lol!

Meaning she's experienced that hoe shit with you before... If you've never given her reason to doubt you then you should be fine. We only become suspicious cause you guys give us reason to be suspicious... and why are you going through each others phones anyways? lol...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha ha. That pause button must come in handy sometimes. Women talk talk talk damn even during sex " ooh yah yeah uuuw i know u like that baby say something say somethin baby" and after. Damn.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha ha. That pause button must come in handy sometimes. Women talk talk talk damn even during sex " ooh yah yeah uuuw i know u like that baby say something say somethin baby" and after. Damn.

bwakakakakakakakakakak * tear * * tear * ......... * cough *

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

m m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Dibomo

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile

ROLMAO   :D :D :D ;D ;D :D
Freedom is only a state of mind....

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
baldi i must then answer you honestly lol...yes i gave her reason and i do most problably desreve it...so i solved the issue....dont have a phone!....and women do talk alot during sex..omg...i wana put duck tape on her beck and then it will work...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
baldi i must then answer you honestly lol...yes i gave her reason and i do most problably desreve it...so i solved the issue....dont have a phone!....and women do talk alot during sex..omg...i wana put duck tape on her beck and then it will work...

Wouldn't you be worried if you were doing the dirty with your girl and she's DEAD quiet? The thing is guys don't moan and groan so we w ant you to say something to give us an indication on whether or not we doing it right... It's for, everything is for you... lol .

and Money if you don't stop smaking me I'll kill you.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 10:50:50 AM by BALDiLOKS »

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile

Meaning she's experienced that hoe shit with you before... If you've never given her reason to doubt you then you should be fine. We only become suspicious cause you guys give us reason to be suspicious... and why are you going through each others phones anyways? lol...

No she hasnt experienced shit......woman r just insecure period.......If you have a dog and it happens to f**** ur neighbours dog and another dog in ur hood in one day, u will never hear the end of that shit.......Women will be like "see how ur dog goes around sleeping with everything, is that what u teach dogs to do, i wonder if you prectise what u preach"
Freedom is only a state of mind....

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik