Africasgateway.com

Steriotypical question

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
To what extend should woman be clever? What is the marrage market? Im watchn some show and they talking about the role of woman in a relationship, should the man be the 1 with the brains, do woman also have that chance to be the brains of the house?

What do u guys thnk woman shud b?

And what role do u woman thnk u deserve?
Because let the truth b told, woman have been robots for men 4 a long time.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 11:33:11 AM by The Rebbi »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo lemme say like diz...my lady got kumloudy at uwc from 1st to 4th year dawg...she brighter than a light...lol...she a english teacher at elsies river high ,nah at least from my perspective women deserve a equal chance and should be seen as important too...my lady ...infront of my eyes and others...tiled...she freakin tiled...grouted etc...i was like" i need to leave right now....what i get into...lemme check her private parts again"...thats just one of the things out of many that she can do...i mean man...she just amazes me 24/7...been with her 6 years now...women ...or at least certain wmone...desreve props...and levels should be one...peace!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Dude it all comes down to what level of IQ she has... and quite frankly, few women are intelegent, and we all know that(im not talkin about High School)... so the important roles are gonna be played by guys almost all the time...
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Im watchn some show and they talking about the role of woman in a relationship, should the man be the one giving the brains, do woman also have that chance ?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Dude it all comes down to what level of IQ she has... and quite frankly, few women are intelegent, and we all know that(im not talkin about High School)... so the important roles are gonna be played by guys almost all the time...

smh...

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
true sarcastic...some men make us look bad...i think i great guy desreves a greay gal...basically...the men has opend the port hole ....open day for the ladies!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
But then keep in mind the way these ladies act under the power light. I mean can al woman lead da house? Or is it 1/10 that can do dat?
Females whr u at?

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

Are u for real?
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Are u for real?

LMAO at this thread, and the way its obviously going to turn out.. the feminists are gon go bonkers over this...

and where is the cat who started all this, REbbi, u already got a wife nigga, why u stressin, or are you tryna get another on sum polygamy isht....welcome back ma nigg ;)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
But then keep in mind the way these ladies act under the power light. I mean can al woman lead da house? Or is it 1/10 that can do dat?
Females whr u at?

And how exactly do we act? Like men right, why is it that a man who kicks as in the boardroom/a position of power is a strong leader and when it's a woman she's simply a heinous bitch?
Look into history and you tell me which sex clearly has a problem with being in a position of power.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
LMAO at this thread, and the way its obviously going to turn out.. the feminists are gon go bonkers over this...

true.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile

haha. whatever dude. define feminists please... 8)

Dude it all comes down to what level of IQ she has... and quite frankly, few women are intelegent, and we all know that(im not talkin about High School)...

this will never turn into a hectic thread. too many jokes going on here. haha. if you are serious, you become my exhibit A to your statement. you are part of the dudes team. EXHIBIT A. 
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
yo lemme say like diz...my lady got kumloudy at uwc from 1st to 4th year dawg...she brighter than a light...lol...she a english teacher at elsies river high ,nah at least from my perspective women deserve a equal chance and should be seen as important too...my lady ...infront of my eyes and others...tiled...she freakin tiled...grouted etc...i was like" i need to leave right now....what i get into...lemme check her private parts again"...thats just one of the things out of many that she can do...i mean man...she just amazes me 24/7...been with her 6 years now...women ...or at least certain wmone...desreve props...and levels should be one...peace!

dude u funny :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
heard its handy havin a woman around who's good with the finances....not just spending it
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....