Africasgateway.com

Steriotypical question

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I realised this morning that I need to get myself a girlfriend again.

Washing your own clothes, by hand no less, is not as easy as women make it look. Its the last time I'm ever doing that shit. It was horrible.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo lord....i feel you on that...but im down with my moms...lol....or the laundry mat...shit is hard without women tho...cant deny that...the sad thing is they know that....anyway gal can get a guy...and i mean any gal...all they have to do is flash or use their eyes and smiles...then we powerless...unless she is a zinkmaster....aka made...thats another scenario mario!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I also usually take my shit to be done at the laundromat, I don't know what I was thinking yesterday though.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Yes. Bishes were built to wash dishes, cook and do laundry.
I disagree with the idea that women are not intelligent. Because a lot of them are. I wish they werent so smart sometimes. Because im a really smart person myself, and i hate it when my wisdom is challenged. Especially by a woman.
Beating bitches since 1982.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
double wurd to that ima rip the intelegent gene outa dem!...and lord next time you think of "washing"...hit the laundry mat dawg....back to the thread women make the world go round just like money...in the literaal sense...without money the world is f***ed...without women the men is f***ed...its a vicious circle himes...vicious!!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
You guys are too funny but don't feel bad guys we need you too.. Yesterday I came home and my globe in the kitchen was bust... For the first time in my life I NEEDED a guy and it wasn't because I couldn't do it. but because I didn't want to do it.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
now that right thurr,,,,that right thurr....is just messed up...cause you didnt want too..ooohhhhweee...no comment

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
now that right thurr,,,,that right thurr....is just messed up...cause you didnt want too..ooohhhhweee...no comment

Aww come on, anybody can change a light bulb it's just one of those things women don't like to do and we  use it to make men feel "oh so strong and masculine". Like changing  a tyre, changing plugs and fixing the toaster. We can do it we just chose not to and we know you guys will appreciate the job more...  :D :P

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ive noticed that Zulu women are more abiding and respectful to their man on some "yebo Baba" more than  our Xhosa Chicks. Anyway why women use sex and emotional blackmail to get what they want.That shit wont work when u try that to me do that shit to another sucker. Power of the pussy can make you do crazy things.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ive noticed that Zulu women are more abiding and respectful to their man on some "yebo Baba" more than  our Xhosa Chicks. Anyway why women use sex and emotional blackmail to get what they want.That shit wont work when u try that to me do that shit to another sucker. Power of the pussy can make you do crazy things.

And that's what you want? Wouldn't you get bored by it though, I mean she'd agree with EVERYTHING you say and do. Where's the challenge, where's the fun, where's the adventure? Come on man date a Xhosa woman - live a little...  ;D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 10:36:41 AM by BALDiLOKS »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo i gotza agree wifa lady...it would be boring if my lady abided all the time...if i say "lick my forhead" or ..."cut my bunian "...lol....lmj...id expect her to say..."go roll a joint"or "plant sum pits"...need to have a balance....balance is everything in a relationship cause if shit is lapperside...then we will have an inbalance lol!erosion  coraotion watever...just wont work...id kick her to the curb...no chellange....no fun and thats my story and im sticking with it..
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 11:21:33 AM by money »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yo i gotza agree wifa lady...it would be boring if my lady abided all the time...if i say "lick my forhead" or ..."cut my bunian "...lol....lmj...id expect her to say..."go roll a joint"or "plant sum pits"...need to have a balance....balance is everything in a relationship cause if shit is lapperside...then we will have an inbalance lol!erosion  coraotion watever...just wont work...id kick her to the curb...no chellange....no fun and thats my story and im sticking with it..

See get yourself a Xhosa  chick, there's a lot of challenge there... lol..  You'd be on some:
Him: Babe please pa** me the remote.
Her: Uphambene, ezakho izandla ziyaphi.(You're crazy where are your hands)
Him: Babe,I'll be home late today.
Her: Uzaw'bona bu uvulelwa ngubani.Andi yo door man yakho.(You'll see who'll open the door for you.I'm not your door man.
Him:Babe I was in a car accident
Her: Ngok uthi ndithini mna.(so what do you want me to do about that.)

lol... Jokes.

But they're cook and clean real good...   ;)  ;D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Now thats a woman with more than just a hard head. 2much.
But in a way woman need man as much as man need woman. Its just sad how there is this fight of power coming up.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo b lock...you mad craze i feel you...no disrepseezy to the peeps but i as a cloured brother want somne of the mother land vigina before i pa** over to the most h ::)igh...mmm...just a bita sharing over urr lol!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Money, do you speak like you type?

« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 12:06:31 PM by Lord Pyro »