Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jozi Zoo

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
heheheheheh... damn i wish i was a tv watcher. i got turned off by modern cartoons because they are filled with bling, violence and stupid ish... maybe i should start watching again...

:D lol...baldi...some more useless facts pertaining to SA cartoons,

They indian guy that played devon on Generations was the guy in the Mr Chinwag costume on Kideo.

Also Barry Hilton was the voice of the chicken that used to come on YoTV in the mornings talkin about, "my cousin"
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

lut3k

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Loud Sessions
    • View Profile
    • Loud Sessions
You not serios.. That show is so whack and is a disgrace to South African animators. We have way more talent then what that budget show represents and i should know because im studying a B.A in multimedia.. pls someone get that crap off the tube.

=====================
HIP-HOP SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
=====================
Pre-launch of a new hip-hop online magazine.

Loud Sessions: Where Real heads bring the noise

A South African Online hip-hop magazine representing every aspect of hip-hop from an underground perspective. Its got the latest news from across the globe, You can Comment on the album, movie, game, book reviews. Know whats going down in mzanzi with the strictly hip-hop gig guide. Learn about your favorite hip-hop Artist in our biographies. Watch tons of videos, Catch interviews, And grab loads of downloads. Go head to head and express your views in the advanced forums. Get all this for free.

If you looking for alternative to hype i really suggest

http://loudsessions.co.za
Respect, concept, originality, skill and most inportant  for the love of Hip-Hop.
===============================
Loud Sessions: Where real heads Bring the noise
===============================

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
heheheheheh... damn i wish i was a tv watcher. i got turned off by modern cartoons because they are filled with bling, violence and stupid ish... maybe i should start watching again...

:D lol...baldi...some more useless facts pertaining to SA cartoons,

They indian guy that played devon on Generations was the guy in the Mr Chinwag costume on Kideo.

Also Barry Hilton was the voice of the chicken that used to come on YoTV in the mornings talkin about, "my cousin"

Kideo ruled!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.