The CHEF · 71 · 20969

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
childakapoet

jus so i dont see her depressed a** on TV or listen to some1 bitch about that incident

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
It's not necessarily about getting Lee back on the show,cos maybe she does not want to stay on.

It's about trying to save the show,cos clearly looks like they gonna can it. Second it's about us letting them know that we as the "hip-hop community" are not happy with the way she was treated. That's all.

I've created a CENTRAL online petition.It's doesn't take that much time.Just sign the damnn thing. This an opportunity for us to show these f***ers that we can unite and be one for once. Lee has done so much for a lot of people on this site, this is the least we can do.

PLEASE SPREAD the WORD. THAT's the only way we gonna get YFM's attention. Send emails, put it up as your FB status. If this doesn't take off ,then it's our failure collectively to protect our own.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Lee001/petition.html

if that's not the ugliest list of government names i've ever seen...geez people...who's Ryan Coetzee lol? Okay i put mine up too  8), i dont get yfm here tho...it would be dope if she did replace taebo touched

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
if that's not the ugliest list of government names i've ever seen...geez people...who's Ryan Coetzee lol?

I believe a f*** you is in order.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
 Im not even sure what the fcks going on, but if my boy C's fighting for it Im in the mix . Ad my name too
# ? Jay

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
It's not necessarily about getting Lee back on the show,cos maybe she does not want to stay on.

It's about trying to save the show,cos clearly looks like they gonna can it. Second it's about us letting them know that we as the "hip-hop community" are not happy with the way she was treated. That's all.

I've created a CENTRAL online petition.It's doesn't take that much time.Just sign the damnn thing. This an opportunity for us to show these f***ers that we can unite and be one for once. Lee has done so much for a lot of people on this site, this is the least we can do.

PLEASE SPREAD the WORD. THAT's the only way we gonna get YFM's attention. Send emails, put it up as your FB status. If this doesn't take off ,then it's our failure collectively to protect our own.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Lee001/petition.html

if that's not the ugliest list of government names i've ever seen...geez people...who's Ryan Coetzee lol? Okay i put mine up too  8), i dont get yfm here tho...it would be dope if she did replace taebo touched

I think thats Pyro who's Ngoni Benjamin??
M Turn

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
SA doesn't care about hip hop.

there's no market... why should they... it all comes down to money!!!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

theres no what ?? You just got smacked

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

South Africans dont care about a lot of things. What possible reason would they want to care about hip hop? We are almost as useless as the Mexicans. (Note, i said almost. Its really quite impossible to get more useless than that.)
Beating bitches since 1982.

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
okay... so let's say i were to invest in the sa hip hop market... what would make me invest, give me facts?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
There are no facts, or figures. Because everybody involved in SA hip hop, is either poor or works a 9 to 5. Or has at least 3 other hustles on the side to sustain his/her hustle.

To invest in SA hip hop financially is good old fashion foolishness.
Beating bitches since 1982.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
  Y-FM have lost out badly.

they have.

*finally a chance to add "hip -hop Activist" to my cv*
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 04:05:08 PM by motho »
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
30 deep already.DOPE.But we need more.Was hoping this could go out next week while things are HOT. If not, we shall hold it over till the new year. Please forward to all your friends and everyone you know and ask them to sign.Doesn't even take a minute.It's the only way we gonna get huge numbers.

This is it people.The defining moment.
Peace.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
To invest in SA hip hop financially is good old fashion foolishness.

exactly... that's why this show (along with the essence) was f***ing cancelled... they're wasting money...

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Personally I wouldn't like her to stay in an environment where she would be treated like she crap. Her career has been free of controversy and not once have I heard or read anything scandalous about her. Excellent amba**ador for Y and hip hop really... Yet she was treated that way. I say she must keep moving. Someone else will scoop her up in no time.  Y-FM have lost out badly.

For the sake of hip hop...I'm signing this ish ma nicc....watch that space if she leaves for good = silence...death...boring...horible... I dunno what else ya'll J sec pips are gonna expirience

So

Uncle Beezak aka Beesting the BusyBee
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala