"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Who the hell is mphossible?

Female version of the Raper.

Very dumb.

Funny she hasnt been on the net today then. Its internet retard day. I hope she logs on before they run out of badges and lollypops.

actually, Mpho is with me. She's under my very intensive rehabillitation program, she will not be on AG for a good 4 weeks...I sat down with her and she made it clear that her insidious addiction to internet forums (such as this one) and facebook have been taking up way too much of her time...as a result her grades have been sleepin...i mean slippin...it's okay she's safe, i have under my watchful eye...and boy am i watching  :D I'll send her your birthday wishes

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Who the hell is mphossible?

Female version of the Raper.

Very dumb.

Funny she hasnt been on the net today then. Its internet retard day. I hope she logs on before they run out of badges and lollypops.

actually, Mpho is with me. She's under my very intensive rehabillitation program, she will not be on AG for a good 4 weeks...I sat down with her and she made it clear that her insidious addiction to internet forums (such as this one) and facebook have been taking up way too much of her time...as a result her grades have been sleepin...i mean slippin...it's okay she's safe, i have under my watchful eye...and boy am i watching  :D I'll send her your birthday wishes

lmao
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"