Africasgateway.com

Wtf u a**whole

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Now aint dat a bitch a** nigger. Its been ages since i been on AG n wat da fuk do i run into on ma pm? Sum biatch claiming dat m fukin his slut! Wtf ! No u dumb fuk i dnt even knw dat bitch. But dnt wry i soon will n ill fuk her 4 u. U limp dick mufaka ;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You live in a world where someone claims you're f***ing his girl every week.

We don't believe you...

Post the pm for us.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
You live in a world where someone claims you're f***ing his girl every week.

We don't believe you...

Post the pm for us.

he probably sends it to himself.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Until Da day i can copy paste on this opera mini til then wait til i get 2 a pc.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Is it AG CODE to deliberately spell incorrectly or are cats just straight up illiterate up in here, now ebonics and SMS Text is acceptable. ie hurr,thurr,yizerr,chuuch,nyigga,shizzle, LOL,LMAO,SMH etc. but just looking at todays Topic names like :

Wtf u a**whole
Steriotypical questions
Lyra**ist Lounge

What the heck people? :D
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
He meant to say that the guy is a whole a**, instead of just the hole.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
He meant to say that the guy is a whole a**, instead of just the hole.
hahahaha.
@cash_sog

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Is it AG CODE to deliberately spell incorrectly or are cats just straight up illiterate up in here, now ebonics and SMS Text is acceptable. ie hurr,thurr,yizerr,chuuch,nyigga,shizzle, LOL,LMAO,SMH etc. but just looking at todays Topic names like :

Wtf u a**whole
Steriotypical questions
Lyra**ist Lounge

I dont know about it being deliberate, but I'm convinced AG's full of illerate drop-outs...people spellin "hear" as "here"..
"there" becomes "their"...maybe i'm readin too much into this, i normally wouldn't care but it almost seems deliberate
sometimes. Like people make spellin mistakes when expected  :o

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Wtf u a**whole
Steriotypical questions
Lyra**ist Lounge

I dont know about it being deliberate, but I'm convinced AG's full of illerate drop-outs...people spellin "hear" as "here"..
"there" becomes "their"...maybe i'm readin too much into this, i normally wouldn't care but it almost seems deliberate
sometimes. Like people make spellin mistakes when expected  :o

Precisely, it seems like its the new "trend". Maybe i missed something. Why are AGians deliberately typing like they missed primary school spelling bee's? :D

Even when a certain "Raper" was at his very sub par peak/height of his career(Please forgive me Lord for I have sinned and KILLED another whack rapper's career), his spelling mistakes seemed to be the "IN THING". It was cool to type stuff like "Exposion" and say things like "You are Pissing my balls"? WTF?
@cash_sog

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
speakin of madrapper, what ever happened to him? I just realized that he's been away for a while, but i hardly noticed until now...my bullshit filter must be hella efficient

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
The spelling on here really gets on my a** (no Raper). Child, you are one of the main culprits with your f***ing illiterate (sic) internet speak.

'Leave' and 'he's' as 'live and 'his', 'there' as ther', 'don't know' as dn knw...Jesus Christ people. It's not difficult. If you're going to type in English, then unless you are dyslexic or retarded - and I wouldn't put it past some of you - then spell correctly or you won't get taken seriously.

If I tried to type in isiZulu, I'd f*** it up. I'd spell shit wrong, misuse the grammar and generally piss everyone off. So I type in English. If you do too, please, for the love of f***, spell your shit right like Statik Selectah.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

If I tried to type in isiZulu, I'd f*** it up. I'd spell shit wrong, misuse the grammar and generally piss everyone off.

not really...Zulus don't give a f***....generally they don't even know how to speak their own language (nor do they have time to worry about grammar and spelling). So yeah.. go for it my caucasian brother (did i spell that right?
I don't know...I dn knw...n I dn cr)

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Is it AG CODE to deliberately spell incorrectly or are cats just straight up illiterate up in here, now ebonics and SMS Text is acceptable. ie hurr,thurr,yizerr,chuuch,nyigga,shizzle, but just looking at todays Topic names like :

Wtf u a**whole
Steriotypical questions
Lyra**ist Lounge

always wondered what that meant ???

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
ye tuboy, what does ''chuuuuch'' mean bro?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records