Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hungry folks

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Ever been out for dinner and you don't seem to eat all your food " course you full " and then you take it home , but never get to it and throw it away? Imagin if you stopped by the traffic lights and gave that to a hungry kid what difference that would make to one person.

Kids on the street are doing crazy things to get by in the world, lets do something about it, even if it's just one kid, just one thats where it all begins.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Ever been out for dinner and you don't seem to eat all your food " course you full " and then you take it home , but never get to it and throw it away?

No, never.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Ever been out for dinner and you don't seem to eat all your food " course you full " and then you take it home , but never get to it and throw it away?

No, never.
Okay, then Im not talking to you.

But you could still make a difference you know.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

No, never.

Bwakakakaka was thinking the same thing... No not never...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I do that every time. Not a big fan of restaurant food after it's been sitting in the fridge for a day or two. I always give my leftovers to either the car guard or whoever is on the street on the way home.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I do that every time. Not a big fan of restaurant food after it's been sitting in the fridge for a day or two. I always give my leftovers to either the car guard or whoever is on the street on the way home.
I know hey , its just not the same after a day or two. Thats amazing of you to pa** the food on. i sadly dont , but will from today on.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

White people.eish ???
@cash_sog

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

White people.eish ???
why?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I always finish my food. There's nothing like ribs, cold pizza, or steak in the morning after a night of drinking.

I never leave food on my plate at the restaurant, I always ask for a doggy bag, even if I don't plan on eating it, cos otherwise the food just ends up in the rubbish, cos the workers aren't allowed to eat it either.

Rather take it and give it away.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Rather take it and give it away.
But thats what I've been sayin nathan , iesh.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
lol.
I usually CHOW everything. but if i take a doggy bag, i'll probably be hungry by the time i get home and LAUNCH that before going to bed or back in the studio.

I dont think "throwing it away, or giving it away has ever been a thought for me"

I'm surprised.
@cash_sog

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I aint never thrown away grub, except Jungle Oats. (Forgive me Gogo...God rest her soul)

When you grow up and there aint much food around, you learn to finnish what you have on your plate. And now that i got doe (yes...im rich bish!), i eat like a beast, and leave nothing to waste. I even chew the bones.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I aint never thrown away grub, except Jungle Oats. (Forgive me Gogo...God rest her soul)

When you grow up and there aint much food around, you learn to finnish what you have on your plate. And now that i got doe (yes...im rich bish!), i eat like a beast, and leave nothing to waste. I even chew the bones.

lol... But that's true man my mom used to beat us up dare we throw food away. Telling us about kids in Ethiopia that need the food. I eat everything.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

lol... But that's true man my mom used to beat us up dare we throw food away. Telling us about kids in Ethiopia that need the food. I eat everything.

Im also going to beat my kids if i ever see them throwing away food. That shit is unacceptable.
Beating bitches since 1982.