Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hungry folks

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
I aint never thrown away grub, except Jungle Oats. (Forgive me Gogo...God rest her soul)

When you grow up and there aint much food around, you learn to finnish what you have on your plate. And now that i got doe (yes...im rich bish!), i eat like a beast, and leave nothing to waste. I even chew the bones.

Co-sign, I EAT LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW!!!!!
N if U aint eating fast, im takin urs too nigga!!!
@cash_sog

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
On a serious note:

http://aneworder.co.za/

A charity gig I am highly involved in... look into it please

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I aint never thrown away grub, except Jungle Oats. (Forgive me Gogo...God rest her soul)

When you grow up and there aint much food around, you learn to finnish what you have on your plate. And now that i got doe (yes...im rich bish!), i eat like a beast, and leave nothing to waste. I even chew the bones.

lol... But that's true man my mom used to beat us up dare we throw food away. Telling us about kids in Ethiopia that need the food. I eat everything.

Im also going to beat my kids if i ever see them throwing away food. That shit is unacceptable.

Damn straight....

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
I do that every time. Not a big fan of restaurant food after it's been sitting in the fridge for a day or two. I always give my leftovers to either the car guard or whoever is on the street on the way home.

White people.eish ???

My thought exactly... I chow the hell everything i get, Except things im alergic to. but if you can't contain it, pa** it on.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
On a serious note:

@ Trompie this looks interesting yo, how do I get involved.

I grew up quite differently, my mom never made us do things out of our will, like forcing a child to eat would not be something my mom would do. I really don't know what happend to the food tho.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 11:55:51 AM by Jay - Lee »

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I do that every time. Not a big fan of restaurant food after it's been sitting in the fridge for a day or two. I always give my leftovers to either the car guard or whoever is on the street on the way home.

White people.eish ???

My thought exactly... I chow the hell everything i get, Except things im alergic to. but if you can't contain it, pa** it on.

What kind of a monkey are you? Since when were niggers allergic to food?
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

I grew up quite differently, my mom never made us do things out of our will, like forcing a child to eat would not be something my mom would do. I really don't know what happend to the food tho.

Don't be modest, you were rich. I know... it went straight to the bin. My mamma would've slapped your mamma's a** and I'm not lying. We didn't waist shit, what was left behind the dog ate... No wasting.

LMAO...

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
On a serious note:

@ Trompie this looks interesting yo, how do I get involved.

I grew up quite differently, my mom never made us do this out of our will, like forcing a child to eat would not be something my mom would do. I really don't know what happend to the food tho.

We will appreciate if ppl show up at the gig, (which of course 5fm is involved in it already) to come support, hopefully bring what may be found on the wish list (from the site: http://aneworder.co.za/)

I am hoping that AGians will support our fellow brothers and sisters that had it hard in all types of weathers and living conditions.

PS: The event is this SATERDAY

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

White people.eish ???

Threadz you've been crackin' me up all day. :D

But he's human and not a monkey and therefore he will have alergic reactions to certain foods.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

never lijked that isht >:( >:(.......leave smthn for DANGER dwag (I know atleast one person in here had a dog that went by Danger/Tiger/Spottie)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

White people.eish ???

I fell off my chair
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
But seriously guyz, we can make a difference.

Im thinking of helping out just one kid for xmas. I wont buy any gifts for my family and friends this year. I'll spend that money on buying a kid food , washing him or her, taking the kid to a fun fair and just allowing the kid to be a kid.

Tell your GF's and your BF's no gifts this year you giving their gift to charity.  :-*

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Damnit trompie. You were just too late with this shit, for me to put it in our lifestyle section.

Hope it works good.

I love Jungle oats with a bit of cinnamon and butter.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Don't get me wrong right here........but everytime it's been handouts and give aways..........you know...that's okay---helping people like that, but remember you are arming them with beggar mode skills. Instead, try and arm them with something else. Make them take the responsibility and control of their lives. In that way, you'll have less people to give food to in the streets.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala