Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hungry folks

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Don't get me wrong right here........but everytime it's been handouts and give aways..........you know...that's okay---helping people like that, but remember you are arming them with beggar mode skills. Instead, try and arm them with something else. Make them take the responsibility and control of their lives. In that way, you'll have less people to give food to in the streets.
True , therefore no cars and silly toys instead will recieve books and stationary. and lots of clothes from Jay, I found a new pa**ion guys..... GIVING . !!! I can't wait to start .

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I found a new pa**ion guys..... GIVING . !!!

How about giving me a thousand bucks and some a**.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
On a serious note:

http://aneworder.co.za/

A charity gig I am highly involved in... look into it please

@ Trompie this looks interesting yo, how do I get involved.

I grew up quite differently, my mom never made us do this out of our will, like forcing a child to eat would not be something my mom would do. I really don't know what happend to the food tho.

We will appreciate if ppl show up at the gig, (which of course 5fm is involved in it already) to come support, hopefully bring what may be found on the wish list (from the site: http://aneworder.co.za/)

I am hoping that AGians will support our fellow brothers and sisters that had it hard in all types of weathers and living conditions.

PS: The event is this SATERDAY

When???
@cash_sog

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I found a new pa**ion guys..... GIVING . !!!

How about giving me a thousand bucks and some a**.
you don't need iether of the two.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
O I think he could do with some a**....  ;D

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
I can relate to Pyro, I Dont need the R1k, but some Jay - LEE a**, Lord have mercy!!!!!!!
I love you Jay :-*
@cash_sog

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I can relate to Pyro, I Dont need the R1k, but some Jay - LEE a**, Lord have mercy!!!!!!!
Really don't know what to say now.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Here's an idea.... Take me Stivovo, me I'm yours for for forever more.....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If you give me the thousand bucks we can do that thing we were talking about.

You know ;)

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Here's an idea.... Take me Stivovo, me I'm yours for for forever more.....
ha ha ha!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Damnit trompie. You were just too late with this shit, for me to put it in our lifestyle section.

Hope it works good.

I love Jungle oats with a bit of cinnamon and butter.

No I was not late ... but I actually mentioned it here: http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=25133.msg188829#msg188829 and as usual, only a few picked that up... unfortunately, for those that never take note of my post, they sometimes tend to be blaming it on not seeing it or threads being derailed...thanx GOD this was not....

I honestly sympathize with Street kids and what they went through, it aint fun and never will be. The shelter (in this matter, the Twilight) is just asking for small donations to make it a better Christmas for these kids.

I feel ashamed how this thread can continue with such ridiculous jokes without even more people having legit concerns... wait till it happens to you!!!

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile

How about giving a** away.....you can say something along those lines......Its for a good cause, remember ;) ;)
Freedom is only a state of mind....

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Damnit trompie. You were just too late with this shit, for me to put it in our lifestyle section.

Hope it works good.

No I was not late ... but I actually mentioned it here: http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=25133.msg188829#msg188829 and as usual, only a few picked that up... unfortunately, for those that never take note of my post, they sometimes tend to be blaming it on not seeing it or threads being derailed...thanx GOD this was not....

I honestly sympathize with Street kids and what they went through, it aint fun and never will be. The shelter (in this matter, the Twilight) is just asking for small donations to make it a better Christmas for these kids.

I feel ashamed how this thread can continue with such ridiculous jokes without even more people having legit concerns... wait till it happens to you!!!
What really prompted me to start giving more was after watching this weeks special a**ignment. My heart go's out to those kids Trompie. I read the links , checked out the Twilight house and I wanna give and I'll convince everyone in my family to do the same this Xmas.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 01:34:01 PM by Jay - Lee »

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

Hope it works good.

What really prompted me to start giving more was after watching this weeks special a**ignment. My heart go's out to those kids Trompie. I read the links , checked out the Twilight house and I wanna give and I'll convince everyone in my family to do the same this Xmas.

Thanx a whole lot... if it aint a big problem or inconvenience, contact the home for you to proceed with your donation or rock up at the event to drop off stuff if you have elsewhere to go...

Everyone else is also welcomed!!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Since we are on this... i feel i must share this. A few friends of mine on saturday mornings give thier time to an Aids orphanage. where instead of throwing money and things (not discrediting that) they give thier time, wash the kids, feed and play with them, make them feel loved for at least 2 hours on that day. it goes a long way. they look forward to you coming and spending time with them and expressing love, love they need. something i will be doing myself

if anyone is interested i can pm you the details on how to get involved.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up