Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hungry folks

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Since we are on this... i feel i must share this. A few friends of mine on saturday mornings give thier time to an Aids orphanage. where instead of throwing money and things (not discrediting that) they give thier time, wash the kids, feed and play with them, make them feel loved for at least 2 hours on that day. it goes a long way. they look forward to you coming and spending time with them and expressing love, love they need. something i will be doing myself

if anyone is interested i can pm you the details on how to get involved.
These are the kind of friends you have Black? wow !! Props!!!  It's particularly hard for kids with Aids as we normally Ostracize people with this dieseas. Mad props ( no raper )

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Looks like a good gig. Black, why don't you post the details here so everyone has access to them.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
I can relate to Pyro, I Dont need the R1k, but some Jay - LEE a**, Lord have mercy!!!!!!!
I love you Jay :-*
Really don't know what to say now.

Here's an idea.... Take me Stivovo, me I'm yours for for forever more.....
ha ha ha!

Take me Siphocashi, me I'm yours for for forever more.....
@cash_sog

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
ABBA House Contact Details: Tel: 012-342-9110 Fax: 012-342-7376

The place is called The ABBA house as indicated...

call them and find out how u can help... its an orphanage not restricted to HIV positive kids. but kids in general

all info you will get when u speak to anyone there
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
ABBA House Contact Details: Tel: 012-342-9110 Fax: 012-342-7376

The place is called The ABBA house as indicated...

call them and find out how u can help... its an orphanage not restricted to HIV positive kids. but kids in general

all info you will get when u speak to anyone there

Thanks, quite a coincidence, this is the same place I was thinking of. Was there when I just got to Jo'burg.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
you should check out Greater Good. i was involved with them a couple of years ago and they really do great work...

"GGSA is the first online social marketplace for people who want to make a difference. Find, connect, give to and monitor thousands of causes who need your support in South Africa."

http://www.ggsa.co.za/

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i was also brought up to eat everything on my plate too, but i'm all grown up now and if I'm not hungry any more, I ain't gonna eat - simple.

The only place where I'm keeping my leftovers is Bukhara - Indian food tastes even better the next day.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
you should check out Greater Good. i was involved with them a couple of years ago and they really do great work...

"GGSA is the first online social marketplace for people who want to make a difference. Find, connect, give to and monitor thousands of causes who need your support in South Africa."

http://www.ggsa.co.za/

awsome!! You guys rock with all the info!!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Since we are on the subject, anyone in Cape Town & DBN interested in being a tutor for kids from township & rural schools in subejcts like English, Maths, Computer Literacy, etc should halla at people from Ikanva Volunteers. Saterdays only.  I havent been really involved this year but more info is on their webiste and tehir google group. (http://www.ikamvayouth.org/). It's a good programme that makes a difference to many kids. You could also play a supporting role (e.g. transport, administration, etc) if you cant get involved in preparing tutorials or giving tutorials.

Mad Raper you cant participate in this one as it requires some brains. You would mess up the kids' minds.