Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Summer Time

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
So, what are your plans for this festive season.

I  plan to chill at home. Nothing hectic.  Going to the odd party. Visit my childhood boys.See Kelis. Not in the Festive Season mood at the mo. Maybe that will change when I take a break from work. I wouldn’t mind a new chick. Had bad luck with many chicks this year. Perhaps its Time to exorcise the spirits!

OK, tell us what you’ll be doing with who, where and why? What will you be bumping? BTW are there people who make summer songs in these days?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Will be in EC, chill with some family peeps...I'm also not in the mood at the mo but that might change cos I'm meeting with some of my high school ninjas this weekend...things will get stupid.

Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Going home to Cape Town.. Hang with my girls... Go to the beach. Chill with the fam. Haven't spent time with my dad in 2 years so that should be fun. I'm a little sad by it cause I'm leaving people that I don't necessarily want to leave behind but hey...

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
Going home to Cape Town.. Hang with my girls... Go to the beach. Chill with the fam. Haven't spent time with my dad in 2 years so that should be fun. I'm a little sad by it cause I'm leaving people that I don't necessarily want to leave behind but hey...

For christmas i would like some pics of u on the beach....

Im probaly going to be hanging around with friends, eating drinking and partying through the festive season
The Truth... Its Real

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

For christmas i would like some pics of u on the beach....

Im probaly going to be hanging around with friends, eating drinking and partying through the festive season

People aren't allowed to take pics of me at the beach.. Apparently whales are camera shy.. So sorry babe

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Say hi to your girls, tell them I'll be around during easter time...so they better keep washing IT with that cold water  ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Hitting P.E. hang out with some ninjaz i grew up with,all of us are doing different things all over the country, but we meet up every December when we go home...
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'll be working and studying. Makes me wish I wrote the first op exams.

After that I'll be looking for a new job seriously.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Say hi to your girls, tell them I'll be around during easter time...so they better keep washing IT with that cold water  ;D
waaaaaakwkakwkkawaaaaaaa you rememebered that shit :D

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
I think I will unleash the beast!
@cash_sog

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I hate the festive season in Cap City and the J coz everyone goes back home, so only a few ppl worth hanging out with are left :'( This year most of my friends are working, so cant wait to leave the bundus  ;D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
working.....gonna need sum serios wings (red bull) cos i cant miss a party tym like this
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 04:02:57 PM by Alcatel »
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Make more money. Finish renovations at home. Make more money
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Took a month leave from last week. Im already in The EC spoiling my nephew and watching Cool Cats " we are the cool cats"  he likes that shit.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Took a month leave from last week. Im already in The EC spoiling my nephew and watching Cool Cats " we are the cool cats"  he likes that shit.

my niece had me watching that show when i was home  :D kids are cruel
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"