Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Speak Out------Programme on SABC 2---Wensday 9:30

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Damn, Dosto is doing a very good job after a long disappearance on S.A TV.

I think Speak Out, on SABC 2 is the best reality show ever in S.A.. I mean there is no sugercoating of any nature, just straight facts...no make up....nothing.....just ordinary people....

And they do really speak out for the helpless and the poor. I think this is what TV's supposed to be---------REAL--------. Fighting inequalities. Ensuring that that the poor are head and protected. Ensuring that the greedy capitalists are not exploiting everyone. The sad part is that.....I've been seeing a lot of black people exploiting other blacks through stuff like----education, financing, and etc. I mean people who start those fly-by-night schools, takin' up a poor kids money, promising them a future---out of poverty, with employment and all benefits of being part of the world----then snatching it all away by disappearing with their money or creating stories. Damn, how do you sleep at night. Like yesterday, I saw this old women collapsing and going unconscious on national T.V, just cos she couldn't explain why she lied about her fake Nursing Academy---accredition non, her nursing certificate non---and about the R2000 she took from a kid, which she ain't paying back. Ambulances had to fetch her. And she still has to face charges now (well done Dosto)

Damn, I love Speak OUT

Come ma people let watch Speak OUT
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
That was REAL REALITY TV. whoooo

For sure dawg. I've been following this thing for a while now. And everytime I watch it I drop jaws man. From indebted young black people and the reasons they are in debt (especially, ma township pips), housing issues, crooked fincial institutions and retail stores, fly-by-nights, and etc. Crazy man. Stuff we really need to know. Cos many of us make the similar mistakes...most of the time...due to lack of information....and misleading fallow black people who use others as ladders to success without pulling them along

>:( >:( >:( >:( Mad at ma blak people
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
"Exposion"  is the cause  she fainted lol . I never miss it too. 2 weeks back a certain insurance co. Was exposed for not  paying out a lump sum to an old lady they were supposed to pay. Dosto went CSI on this company,it turned out they stole her money. After the Exposion the expression of the CEO's face was priceless lol stuttering and shit. I have never seen a White Corporate dude say " Eish" Ha ha ha he was exposed.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
havent been watching TV for a while. This sounds interesting. Day & time for this? 
it's holiday and will be chilling so I might as well.

ambrose.dibetso

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i want 2 send a request in regard a vehicle i bought n as send 4 repairs the guy reparing it wants me 2 pay him 4 damages after he damaged the vehicle rode the vehicle without water n claims hat i must pay
he claims the SAPS  r most corrupt n that he will bribe them if it comes 2 a push
i reported the matter but the polixe say there is nothing they can do n i must c what i can do

please help if u can

ambrose dibetso 0835459975

thanx

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
i want 2 send a request in regard a vehicle i bought n as send 4 repairs the guy reparing it wants me 2 pay him 4 damages after he damaged the vehicle rode the vehicle without water n claims hat i must pay
he claims the SAPS  r most corrupt n that he will bribe them if it comes 2 a push
i reported the matter but the polixe say there is nothing they can do n i must c what i can do

please help if u can

thanx

Get yourself a lawyer sisi
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 10:37:30 AM by Ramorethetho wa Senganga »
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

mR Key

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

please help if u can

thanx

Try the motor industry ombudsman..
 CONTACT DETAILS
        E-mail:    mi.ombudsman@netactive.co.za
     Fax number:    +27 12 841-2842
     Tel: (012) 841 2945