Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
word yo. don't forget to holla roze. gotta see a few peeps b4 i bounce out this piece. gonna do a helicopter flip today on one of those "military" choppers.then we hit the wine route.this is the best holiday ever.easy.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
ahhh...shit youll really f***ed up ova spellinmg...i rename me punctulaty lol!!
this shit will drive u nuts people, just leave it...I hereby declare Africasgateway a spelling disaster area, quarantine all of these cats, they need help...I'd also advice that the spelling po-po be laid off, it seems we underestimated the magnitude of the crisis here- pack up and go home people there's no cure-Cash, Rob, and all the other white people stressin bout spelling forget it...
KIM  ;)

hey Mr C, if u don't mind me asking, whose house is this exactly? Danm Bantry's Bay, I so wana come thru  :D u got good liquor?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
this shit will drive u nuts people, just leave it...I hereby declare Africasgateway a spelling disaster area, quarantine all of these cats, they need help...I'd also advice that the spelling po-po be laid off, it seems we underestimated the magnitude of the crisis here- pack up and go home people there's no cure-Cash, Rob, and all the other white people stressin bout spelling forget it...
KIM  ;)

hey Mr C, if u don't mind me asking, whose house is this exactly? Danm Bantry's Bay, I so wana come thru  :D u got good liquor?

Let's just say i know people who know people.LOL !!! hell yeah,there's booze,this is 5-star shit man.they refill the fridge every night.
All the Cape Town people who wanna come for the braai, just drop me your digits on email : cthobane@gmail.com

Don't bring your whole squad though.Just your lady friend.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Enjoy it to the fullest man.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
KIM  ;)

Haha, don't think we can save this patient! ;D
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Mr C i'm landing tomorrow,you better believe i'm gonna give you a shout. Ooowee :-D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
KIM  ;)

Let's just say i know people who know people.LOL !!! hell yeah,there's booze,this is 5-star shit man.they refill the fridge every night.
All the Cape Town people who wanna come for the braai, just drop me your digits on email : cthobane@gmail.com

nigga i've never experienced anything like that before so guess what?... i'll holla. you better holla back. i recommend you organise a little Cape Town AG party up in that bish, theres a few of us in the same circle of friends.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 10:00:33 AM by Rr to the Rrizla »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
haha...ait man ill try my best to spell correctly....but then youll cats must not use shit like "b4"...lol...mixt lang dont apply up in this bish...except for lol...lol?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
KIM  ;)

Damn - was gonna bring the whole Unit to liven things up :)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
haha...ait man ill try my best to spell correctly....but then youll cats must not use shit like "b4"...lol...mixt lang dont apply up in this bish...except for lol...lol?

If you wont do it for yourself, do it for your new born baby.
Please, GET HELP NOW! NOW!

LMAO!* Just kidding man. I think I have exhausted all my energy and resources on this campaign. Its time to call in re-inforcements. ie. Moderators, please add an AUTOMATIC spell check on all posts with the new AG!

*SMS TEXT(ie. lol,smh) LANGUAGE,SLANG(ie. nigga, fa shizzle) AND VERNACULAR(ie. eish, haai bo) IS ACCEPTABLE, just as long as it is spelled correctly!
@cash_sog

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo pleezy i take it you from the pioneer unit right...check the sight out and its tight...youll got my vote for your movement....that is if you are part of them?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
yo pleezy i take it you from the pioneer unit right...check the sight out and its tight...youll got my vote for your movement....that is if you are part of them?

D is the main man at the Unit. He is the white man who is holding all those black guys down and exploiting them for their creative juices (no Boy George). If you dig through the old posts, you'll find one where some dude breaks it all down for you.

Damian... What a fitting name for a devilspawn (no 5 percent)

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
What up ya'll,

Shit.A nigga been chilling in this 22million mansion in Bantry Bay Cape Town since Monday. Ya'll gotta see this place. Jacuzzi,One of those "falling" pools ala "A thin line between love and hate", theatre room, game room, sauna,7 bedrooms,4-storeys high,2 chefs,etc,etc.ya'll get the picture mos. Going home on Sunday.

Anywho, came here with the family, 6 of us. Our hosts been having crazy activities for us the whole week.Got a helicopter flip tommorow then a drop off @ a "spa". But then we got a free night on Friday and Saturday for the Chaufeur to drop us of in Long Street for the "night" life. Anything poppin this weekend ?

Plus we having a braai @ this mansion on Saturday night,so if u in Cape Town then holla @ me, friends are welcome to join us  @ this incredible place for the braai.

Ahhhh,THE GOOD LIFE.IM GOOD.

One,

eish, this nigga... living my dream, jesus
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

D is the main man at the Unit. He is the white man who is holding all those black guys down and exploiting them for their creative juices (no Boy George). If you dig through the old posts, you'll find one where some dude breaks it all down for you.

Damian... What a fitting name for a devilspawn (no 5 percent)

Hahahaha,,, Pyro, you're too much man (no Elton John)  ;D

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I FEEL THAT HOMEBOY...HOW ABOUT A NIGGA COME N SEE WHAT YOULL ABOUT DOH...WHEN YOULL HAVING EVENTS ETC?