cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
www.hiphopdx.com
Posted By: jr0c | 12 hours ago
 Report Comment 

It's cuz this nigga is 6'4". He ain't fat but he ain't defined either. He ain't got the sexy usher "V" pubic muscle nor does he have any defined abs. However, his tattoos seem to cover a lot of the unworked areas. He did play basketball in high school and did work out at Washington State for a little bit. I a**ume that he is a typical negro who loves sports but has no discipline to work out. This might explain his high motabolism as he is body is used to working hard due to the cardio that basketball entails.

Lil' Wayne's situation is a little different. He's pretty lean and decently cut. I think he was at his prime in the "Stuntin Like My Daddy" music video. Not only is he lean, but his deltoids are pretty big and his abs are a little bit more toned. He has never had a six pack, but he's always had a flat stomach with cut abs. If you youtube any of the Pussy Monster live videos, you can see his hot stomach from spring/summer 2008 that get all the girls to scream and go wild.

Dr. Dre is a different story. He is in his 40's and the man has been working out like a dump truck! Google Dr. Dre 2007 VMA's. That was in 2007, so you can imagine how Andre Young looks now if he kept to his work out regimine. He has broad shoulders and a huge chest. However, due to his age, I doubt that he has any abs. I don't think he has a flat stomach. He has a linebacker's body - huge shoulders, chest, and back, and a strong stomach (with a gut however). If he keeps up wit…(Read More)
h this, I think that he can take 50 in a hot wrestling match with their big cocks touching each other.

In regards to Dr. Dre's protige, Eminem, he needs to hit the gym. In the released track "Number Ones", he claims to be 175 pounds. Now, keep in mind that Eminem is 5'8". This is very overweight for someone of his height. Eminem looked his best in 2002 during the 8 mile era. Do you guys remember when he performed "Cleaning Out My Closet" in the VMA'S with his shirt off? I wanted to put my right nut in his a**hole and squeeze his cheeks together so my rut nut pops in his a**hole and so I can drink my popped nut juice from his butthole. One day... *crosses fingers*

Now, let's move on to the young meat. Bow Wow has grown up. He is tatted up and shows off his lean body all the time. He has an Allen Iverson type of body. Just looking at him, you would think that he can cross anybody over. He is more skinny than buff, but his tattoos make him look a lot stronger. Tattoos do look good on him. I think Bow Wow works out - just not heavily with weights. I think he gets his work out on with the standard push-ups, sit-ups, and cardio with basketball. Keep up the good work (and good skin complexion babes).

Woah Woah Woah...did I forget to mention Nelly? I am very impressed by him. He works out more than a typical negro would. Shows hard work ethic and dedication. He doesn't even eat meat and chicken - just fish. Scout.com has him rated the #1 hot bod rapper in the nation and they gave him 5 stars. He really stepped his game up. I remember just rubbing my dick when I watched him perform Country Grammer at the VMAs with hi pants sagging down to his knees. Now, when I see him with his shirt off, I rip off my dick and shove it in my mouth like a paifier. Even just looking at him when he wears small shirts makes me so f***ing hot inside. Good work, Nelly. Country Grammar was a cla**ic and you are very handsome.
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
This dude was commenting on "The Game" - The Game said that he eats like a fat guy but cant seem to gain weight, in an interview he did recently.

LOL! This dude is f***ing Gay, but funny as hell!!!! ;D ;D ;D
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If he keeps up with this, I think that he can take 50 in a hot wrestling match with their big cocks touching each other.[/b]

I wanted to put my right nut in his a**hole and squeeze his cheeks together so my rut nut pops in his a**hole and so I can drink my popped nut juice from his butthole. One day... *crosses fingers*

I remember just rubbing my dick when I watched him perform Country Grammer at the VMAs with hi pants sagging down to his knees. Now, when I see him with his shirt off, I rip off my dick and shove it in my mouth like a paifier. Even just looking at him when he wears small shirts makes me so f***ing hot inside.

This had me laughing so hard, people in the office were staring. Damn fags are becoming funny now.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahahahaha! this guy(gay) is so gay its hilarious :D :D
His typing style reminds me of a couple of AG niggas! I was in stitches
@cash_sog

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
a gay nigga....just aint right...with sick fantasies like tha post from cash...wooo....lemme got off this shit right now!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
a gay nigga....just aint right...with sick fantasies like tha post from cash...wooo....lemme got off this shit right now!

SMH
@cash_sog

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
not sure what those letters atand for but if you implyin somin son...holler..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
not sure what those letters atand for but if you implyin somin son...holler..

SMH again....
@cash_sog

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
lmj i think it stands for "spelling my homy."..lol?

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
lmj i think it stands for "spelling my homy."..lol?

:D :D money you are too funny
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
eish cats you guys give a nicca a hard time in this joint!

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
on the real tho, has AG become the gay parade fund raising spot? coz everywhere is gay this gay that... shit, i guess this is what happens when we exhaust all possible topics of of arguement
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
true dat this is like a clip out of the wire...hardcore niccas talking gay...nasty!