Africasgateway.com

introspection

oints · 11 · 5465

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
i made a beat for the first time in a long time today. ive come full circle in one particular aspect of my life's journey, a journey that although is at best personal,  has its pleasures bountiful and burdens light when traveled with someone else on a mutual quest. this piece of music is inspired by love, by love found & love lost. i hope you like it ;)

i call it Introspection, and yes, some feed would be nice :D

Pretty Boy

• The Pretty Boy Club
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-6
  • Ladies Love Pretty Boy
    • View Profile
not really a hip hop beat, sounds more like a jazz meets latin track but its laid back and cool, lets just say its a nice theme for when u gotta sit back and think... so it should just be an instrumental

First study the ten commandments on how to have swag before you even think of addressing me.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
not really a hip hop beat, sounds more like a jazz meets latin track but its laid back and cool, lets just say its a nice theme for when u gotta sit back and think... so it should just be an instrumental

peace for giving it a bump kid, much appreciated. the sample guitar on it was actually played in by a guitarist friend of mine who is part of a punk rock group, i guess he just came off all melodically inspired from his own musical background and provoked me to feed of that energy as i chopped the riffs up :) definitely will consider leaving it as is before i tarnish it with words  ;) lol

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@OINTS

I'm Loving The Reverb On Jatins Riffs!!!!!!! Did You Finally Find The Riffs Or Did You Ask Him To Do Different Riffs?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
^^^^

i had him over at the crib tied to that guitar of his, collected new ones from him...next time we meet, i got you  ;)

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
i made a beat for the first time in a long time today.

shit, that makes me realise i have'nt made shit in 10 years, damn inspiration is blocked by all this work man. let me check this joint out
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Shiest Meister

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

shit, that makes me realise i have'nt made shit in 10 years, damn inspiration is blocked by all this work man. let me check this joint out

Same here - my midi fckd so now i be on some mouse clicking (can't get a convincing beat with a mouse click in Reason)

@Oints - Beautiful riff - ?did you add the scream 4 to it? - I would add some strings to it - subtle strings.  But i like - i need a midi asap.
Operation Kafka - Turning Music Into Bucks

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Same here - my midi fckd so now i be on some mouse clicking (can't get a convincing beat with a mouse click in Reason)

@Oints - Beautiful riff - ?did you add the scream 4 to it? - I would add some strings to it - subtle strings.  But i like - i need a midi asap.

Peace Shiest, glad to see you back duke, been a minute....yeah! tossed in some effects to them shits, they where already live enough so all i was gon do to em is add a bit of studio touch to em, make em synthetic enough to complement the live feel but not erase any trace of them having been played..

in short, used em as samples...i have quite a few and i can give em out here to cats if youl are down...ma manz Jateen came by for a session and we made more than enough to go round  ;)

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
sounds lyk what i cld tell my life story on...Its grt to see producers include more than programming in their pa**ion. Nowadays its Acid this And Pro tools that but that live shit makes me wanna open up, tha is music..

DA TRUTH!!!!

18MICS FOR DAT

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
ENCLEK..BUMP IT AND LISTEN READ DIS

...DIGGIN IN DA CRATES FOR DA ALTIMATE TRACK
I RAN ACROS TRACEY CHAPMAN AND IT TOOK ME WAY BACK
TO WEN MY AUNT USED 2 PLAY IT WAS BACK IN DA SHACKS
I RAN AROUND DA PROJECTS/ RUNNIN WITH A LARGE CAMP
MY UNCLES BLAZZED FOR YEARSTRYIN 2 HEAL DAT STRESS
AND WEN SUNDAYS CAME THRU IT WAS A MATTER OF FACT
WE WLD LAY IN DA SHACK/ DEN MY AUNT WLD COOK MAD
HUMMING DAT BERRY WHITE, LION RICHIE T KEITH SWEAT
I MISS DURBAN, BUT MOST OF ALL I MISS HER

R.I.P

PUMZILE MHLOPHE..MOM KHULU
GOD MOTHER MY MOTHER

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
sounds lyk what i cld tell my life story on...Its grt to see producers include more than programming in their pa**ion. Nowadays its Acid this And Pro tools that but that live shit makes me wanna open up, tha is music..

DA TRUTH!!!!

18MICS FOR DAT

ENCLEK..BUMP IT AND LISTEN READ DIS

...DIGGIN IN DA CRATES FOR DA ALTIMATE TRACK
I RAN ACROS TRACEY CHAPMAN AND IT TOOK ME WAY BACK
TO WEN MY AUNT USED 2 PLAY IT WAS BACK IN DA SHACKS
I RAN AROUND DA PROJECTS/ RUNNIN WITH A LARGE CAMP
MY UNCLES BLAZZED FOR YEARSTRYIN 2 HEAL DAT STRESS
AND WEN SUNDAYS CAME THRU IT WAS A MATTER OF FACT
WE WLD LAY IN DA SHACK/ DEN MY AUNT WLD COOK MAD
HUMMING DAT BERRY WHITE, LION RICHIE T KEITH SWEAT
I MISS DURBAN, BUT MOST OF ALL I MISS HER

R.I.P

PUMZILE MHLOPHE..MOM KHULU
GOD MOTHER MY MOTHER

PEACE KING, an honour to have inspired a wordsmith :D, maybe you and i can work on a joint together, i toss you a beat and you lace sum jewels on it ;)