Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Down Under

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Im a Pointing hater so i couldnt stop laughing at him going out at 99 runs that must b a Big L. All props must go to Dale Steyn,he kept us at Game. Gone are the days when your last 3 batsmen cant hit hit even a half century. Ntini is the worst batsmen Lmao. All in all we have already unsettled these guys and lets just finish them all.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
These guys must be promoted to the top 5 batmens in the lineup Jp,and Steyn.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Just when I thought shit was too close to call in this match, my niggas come through in the clutch, yeah Steyn and 'em niggas. Reduced Australia to 247 all out, got give credit where it's due though; that Ponting is a grimy-a** nigga, he carried Australia on his back throughout that whole innings with no support either. Now my niggas is 30 for no loss, chasing 153 to win the match AND the Series. Guess it's safe to say we got it in the briefcase, God damn this is some historic shit right here. Hope we go on to whoop these niggas 3-0, just to rub it in like "...yeah you know what it is, we in da building right now and we ain't f***ing around either; whoop a niggas a** in his own Goddamn house, in front of his whole family too!!.."
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Lol..co'sign via crook...ish is long overdue...yeah ponting is hell'a'va talented..amazing how dude can just shift gears and rise to the occasion...props to Da Boys thou....it's safe to say 2 down 1 to go..
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

The Kid Sunny Winters

• This is da rebirth, I know da streets thirst.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Ages 7-9, that's da age I was on my Album Cover
    • View Profile
yah, we got this one in the bag, it's done and dusted.
This brotha Ike with da Iverson jersey, lightskin with Herpes, phuqing sistas in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C., This is da problem cos he never tell em he got it from letting fags suck him off, Riker's Island in '93.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah. SIBATSHABALALISILE KWANTSHABALALA PHA PHESHEYA EAUSTRALIA. LOL

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
series in the bag...

SA 2 - 0 Aus....

congrats to the boys...been a long time coming
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
My niggas! Feels f***ing great to be South African today!! Reminds of last year when the Springboks was leaning thru Braamfontein, flossing with the World Cup. S.A. We love you, got my heart on sleeve today.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
mmmm...what he said!!!!!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I see the Ausies are talking greasy n shit on Tv. Next stop is SYDNEY and lets make it 3-0 guys.

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Ya mfethu l spotted that too, but we got deez niggaz foot on da neck, 257 for 6 at stumps. Can't wait for us to bat against deez chumps, their attack looking stupid under-par, l done seen better spinners 'round 50 Cent's neck!!!

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
One 'a' da drawbacks of being a Rugby and  Cricket fan is dat when ya niggas is Down Under you gotta get up at crazy-a** hours just to watch play start. Damn a nigga up already, l figure l'm 'a' watch  da whole day's play and go to bed again at about 9 or 10 this morning, hope we crush these niggas.

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Damn, that Aussie tail was wagging like a muhf***er! Shit!! Niggas was 445 all out and shit. Now we on about 128 for 1 at stumps.

Lucky Luciano

• Tony's my Grandson
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I run da East Coast, forget about it.
    • View Profile
^^^^ Yeah but u know how we get down, we just f*ck around and re-up on day 4!!! Make it 3-0 Proteas.