Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Down Under

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Yes, that's correct people; all is right with the world again now that the Proteas have smashed (by 6 wickets nog al)those f***ing arrogant, self-absorbed, kangaroo-riding, conceited, brash, loud-mouthed, sheep-f***ing, annoying bastards that some people apparently call Aussies. Oh Captain, my Captain Graeme Smith a.k.a. Biff steadied the ship with Hashim Amla after the early loss of Neil McKenzie (again), in the process silencing the f*** out of all those critics talking 'bout "...yeah, but he's never scored a Test Century against the Aussies..." Well then, how does 102 sound you f***s? Once again Hashim Amla was in imperious form scoring a 52 off 112 balls in the second-wicket partnership with Biff.

Jacques Kallis also came through heavy, putting together an all-important 57 while sharing an immense fourth-wicket stand with AB De Villiers, who was the Man Of The Match with his 108, which effectively sealed the match for the Proteas.

What an unf***ingbelievable year this has been. Any country that can smash the England and New Zealand Rugby teams on their own respective turfs, then have the balls to whip the shit outta the Cameroon football team, then turn around, head Down Under and hand out a Six-wicket beatdown to the best team in the world on THEIR favourite ground, is definitely moving in the right direction. One more win Down Under or two more draws (whichever way you look at it) will give us our first Series win in Australia in 98 years of Test Cricket. And after what happened in Carisbrook, Dunedin (Rugby) you KNOW what time it is.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
now all Bafana Bafana have to do is win the World Cup... :)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
bigups to the boys...

smith is maturing series by series....gud to see him leading from the front..

@ dplanet...mission impossible!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
lol D, Jesus will come back before that happens ;D
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Its definitely been a gud year for sports in sa! I'd not thought about it til i saw crook lay it flat. A few more medals in beijing wudnt have hurt.. But after yesterday.. Who cares?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
now all Bafana Bafana have to do is win the World Cup... :)

Yeah, first let's win the confederations cup. Things are looking good for our national teams. Hope Graeme Smith and them whoop Australia 3-0. They've caused us mad heartache in the past. The good lord doesn't need
 to take pity on that Australian team. Gary Kirsten has already whooped them with India, now it's time for us to open a big big can of whoop-a** on them. In fact, every test playing nation needs to whoop them...
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yep Go guys keep up the momentum. As long we take out Pointing as early as possible in their innings we will clip their wings.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
hayden, ponting, clarke, hussey, katich.....dangermen
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
big ups to the boys....

*Bafana bafana will lose at the quarter finals, retrieve this msg after the 2010 WC and say the great MZU said so*

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo i dont say that our sqaud isnt grate...but i got cats with mad skills in the ghetto...but no scouts or promotoers come thru the hood...if they want to have real talent...the streets where it at!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
We lawnmowered the Aussies for the 2nd time in their backyard. Well done boys as i said before they must keep up their momentum and not lose focus its not over yet. 

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
SMH @ this Test Series, just when you think we got the Aussies, they come back. And just when you think they got us on the ropes we come back. Best Series I've seen since the '05 Ashes.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
err...JP Duminy is on 112 not out, his 1st test century in only his 3rd innings as a test player....

test cricket is some unpredictable shit...from 198/7 at stumps yesterday to 390/8 after lunch today....

gotta hand it to the boys

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
err...JP Duminy is on 112 not out, his 1st test century in only his 3rd innings as a test player....

test cricket is some unpredictable shit...from 198/7 at stumps yesterday to 390/8 after lunch today....

gotta hand it to the boys

My nigga! my thoughts exactly!! From 198/7 at stumps on day 2 to 459 all out on day 3!!! I done thought I seen it all in Test Cricket, what a huge oversight that was!!! And, by the way, just who the f*** does this JP Duminy kid think he his? Scoring match-winning runs, Fifties and hunneds all over the place  ;D LOL He's got no right to be playing the way he is, in his SECOND Test. Dis nigga done went and got 166, what the f***?  :o Is he deliberately trying to sabotage Ashwell Prince's career or what?  ;D ;D. And don't even get me started on Dale "The Human" Steyn and Paul Harris yo. Harris went to a much-needed 39 and Steyn got 76  :o :o :o Just what kind of Test Series is this, SMH. Amazing stuff, I mean the way this series is going, if Graeme Smith brought Nelson Mandela on to bowl some bouncers, in-swingers and yorkers at the Aussies and he got 8 wickets, I just wouldn't be suprised at all anymore. There's just too many comebacks in this series to be able to tell who's gon' win it. Unbelievable shit.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 12:23:13 PM by Korea-Crook Da Kingpin »

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
lead of 150-odd...2wickets remaining...

hmm..

oh shit out ponting for 99. lmao