Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Brock Lesnar Is BACK!!!!!!!!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo, I was peepin' some body-building mag, when I peeped Brock Lesnar talkin' 'bout he got an upcoming match against U.F.C. Legend Randy "The Natural" Couture. What The f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy is a like the Magic Johnson / Larry Bird of Mixed Martial Arts yo!!! But having said that Brock looking even bigger than in his W.W.E. days, muhf***er just straight brolic!!!! Can't wait for this showdown yo!!!!! This shit gon' be off da radar, straight up and down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Kid Sunny Winters

• This is da rebirth, I know da streets thirst.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Ages 7-9, that's da age I was on my Album Cover
    • View Profile
Yeh, saw that too, Randy is gonna get his a** knocked out by Lesnar tho, that kid is just too hard 4 him. Plus Randy's like 46 yrs old already. Brock gonna have too much 4 him on fight night.
This brotha Ike with da Iverson jersey, lightskin with Herpes, phuqing sistas in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C., This is da problem cos he never tell em he got it from letting fags suck him off, Riker's Island in '93.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Ayo, I was peepin' some body-building mag, when I peeped Brock Lesnar talkin' 'bout he got an upcoming match against U.F.C. Legend Randy "The Natural" Couture. What The f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy is a like the Magic Johnson / Larry Bird of Mixed Martial Arts yo!!! But having said that Brock looking even bigger than in his W.W.E. days, muhf***er just straight brolic!!!! Can't wait for this showdown yo!!!!! This shit gon' be off da radar, straight up and down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean like those one's with the dudes with the speedos on doing them nasty a** poses??? Damn Crook, I didnt know you did it like that man :o :o :o

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
^^^^^^ mo homo I see  ::).
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You guys know wrestling is not real right?

Just checking...

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
oh shit the f5in block brock head is back...killer!!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Lesnar been f***ing cats up in that UFC for a year or 2 now. But i did see some dude give him a beat down

Randy Coture is still the dog though! I'm sure this fight has gone down already, Brock knocked him the f*** out, became the UFC champ

When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Oh, you guys are talking UFC? Sorry, I thought you were talking Wrestling.

I haven't seen any UFC for months. Who is running things there now?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
So this is where he went after his failed football career?
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I just checked the UFC site. Brock is now the new champ, after beating Couture.

How the hell do you manage to get a title shot after just 2 fights? I wish I could see him go against someone like Nogueira though. I bet he will get an a**whipping.

Couture was probably overwhelmed by his size and ma**. Plus he is much younger than him.

I would also like to see him go against someone like the Gracies, who can take a ounch and get submissions from guys twice their size.

The Sensei

• Meditation is the key Daniel-sun
  • Guppie
    • REP: +1/-1
  • Now brace yourself for my deadly TigerClaw
    • View Profile
So this is where he went after his failed football career?

U serious? He tried 2 get into da NFL? With which team? Cause apparently he wasn't 2 be messed with in (NCAA) College Football and Wrestling. He was an All-American u know?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Courtesy of Wikipedia

National Football League (2004–2005)

After his final match at WrestleMania XX, Lesnar sidelined his career in WWE to pursue a career in the National Football League. This move upset many in WWE, as the company felt they had invested heavily in Lesnar. World Wrestling Entertainment confirmed Lesnar's departure on their official website WWE.com by the statement

Brock Lesnar has made a personal decision to put his WWE career on hold to prepare to tryout for the National Football League this season. Brock has wrestled his entire professional career in the WWE and we are proud of his accomplishments and wish him the best in his new endeavor.

Lesnar later told a Minnesota radio show that he had three wonderful years in WWE, but had grown unhappy and had always wanted to play pro football, adding that he did not want to be 40 years old and wondering if he could have made it in football. In an interview about starting with the NFL, Lesnar made the statement

This is no load of bull; it's no WWE stunt. I am dead serious about this... I ain't afraid of anything, and I ain't afraid of anybody. I've been an underdog in athletics since I was 5. I got zero college offers for wrestling. Now people say I can't play football, that it's a joke. I say I can. I'm as good an athlete as a lot of guys in the NFL, if not better... I've always had to fight for everything. I wasn't the best technician in amateur wrestling. But I was strong, had great conditioning, and a hard head. Nobody could break me. As long as I have that, I don't give a damn what anybody else thinks.

Lesnar played for the Minnesota Vikings, where he created controversy in some games by starting minor fights and got heat from the Kansas City Chiefs for a sack on quarterback Damon Huard, which drew a big response from the crowd. Huard was hit hard and had to go to the sidelines and sit out a few plays. After playing in the preseason, Lesnar ended up being a late cut. He declined an invitation to play as a representative of the Vikings in NFL Europa because he wanted to be closer to home with his family.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Nyambz a lot of people dont know but i know that u were a wrestler too.... Kamala the Ugandan Giant.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH,, No doubt. You got me kid... We'll see who has the last laugh come January 2nd 2009