Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AMSTELLED UP!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo, not trying to brag but I done been all around this country, North West, J-sec, Bloem, P.E., E.L.,Cap City etc. but nobody an' I mean nobody gets drunk like Cape Flats niggas. Whites, Coloureds, Blacks, Indians; it's all the same, when it comes to the festive season my niggas is liqoured up for real. Niggas is falling around on the beach nearly getting drowned and shit, 'til they mans gotta come and pick 'em up (I see you Beanie). Jozi niggas prolly come in third in the drinking stakes, behind Mamelodi and Soshanguve niggas (dem niggas would drink Pyro under a table for real).
Right now niggas is arguing with they mans, falling off balconies, getting slapped da f*** out (ever seen a drunk nigga fall? that shit look like it's happening in slow-motion and shit), up-chucking on they mamas cars, pissing on couches, getting run over by Ice-Cream vans, LOL WHAT THE f***??

And there's nothing better than watching a drunk nigga take a beatdown when you're drunk yourself; that shit is funnier than a muhf***er coz drunk niggas seem to have a superhuman pain threshold yo, niggas be getting bitchslapped and shit talkin' 'bout "askies mfethu, hade mfethu". Cape Flats = da drunkest niggas on planet EARTH.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Kid Sunny Winters

• This is da rebirth, I know da streets thirst.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Ages 7-9, that's da age I was on my Album Cover
    • View Profile
^^^^^ Crook get out of here with that,  :o nobody can outdrink Jozi dudes, we be drinking dudes into corners. Where else in SA would you hear tha following (Metro Police asking some Hillbrow dudes) "Hey kwenzakalani hie?" answer = "Hey sidakiwe awusiboni msunuwakho" Cape Town drink a lot but u dudes r still behind cities like Potchefstroom (everyone's got a "phuzaface" there) and Pretoria. J-Sec, we're sponsored by SAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This brotha Ike with da Iverson jersey, lightskin with Herpes, phuqing sistas in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C., This is da problem cos he never tell em he got it from letting fags suck him off, Riker's Island in '93.

Decino

• I'm like Deniro and Pacino 'cept they call me Decino.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-3
  • They ain't found cops brave enuff 2 arrest me
    • View Profile
Ayo, not trying to brag but I done been all around this country, North West, J-sec, Bloem, P.E., E.L.,Cap City etc. but nobody an' I mean nobody gets drunk like Cape Flats niggas. Whites, Coloureds, Blacks, Indians; it's all the same, when it comes to the festive season my niggas is liqoured up for real. Niggas is falling around on the beach nearly getting drowned and shit, 'til they mans gotta come and pick 'em up (I see you Beanie). Jozi niggas prolly come in third in the drinking stakes, behind Mamelodi and Soshanguve niggas (dem niggas would drink Pyro under a table for real).
Right now niggas is arguing with they mans, falling off balconies, getting slapped da f*** out (ever seen a drunk nigga fall? that shit look like it's happening in slow-motion and shit), up-chucking on they mamas cars, pissing on couches, getting run over by Ice-Cream vans, LOL WHAT THE f***??

And there's nothing better than watching a drunk nigga take a beatdown when you're drunk yourself; that shit is funnier than a muhf***er coz drunk niggas seem to have a superhuman pain threshold yo, niggas be getting bitchslapped and shit talkin' 'bout "askies mfethu, hade mfethu". Cape Flats = da drunkest niggas on planet EARTH.

ROLFMAO!!!!! Dead right about Cap City tho. Mamelodi is nothing 2 play with on the alcohol side of things. In December alcohol is acceptable with every meal of the day!!!
@The Kid, Jo'burg cats got nothing on us man!!!! Cape Flats neither!!!! Pochefstroom could get bodied too!!!!! Y u think Alcoholics Anonymous' Headquarters in Cap City man!!!!!! Viva! Black Label Viva!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha ha ha niggaz faces are swollen youd swear they got a beatdown but nooo its a phuza facelift. Damn!

Big Elle

• U know u love 36 C's
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-5
  • In this Universe her sexuality is unrivalled
    • View Profile
lol at this thread. brothas r forever bragging about how "hard" and "gangsta" their hood or city is, now they're boasting about how they could drink otha cities "into corners" and "under tables. lol. u gotta luv tha way brothas wear their hearts on their sleeves. example "nah man nobody drink like the niggas in my city man, my niggas is real" ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! @ u brothas

The Kid Sunny Winters

• This is da rebirth, I know da streets thirst.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Ages 7-9, that's da age I was on my Album Cover
    • View Profile
^^^^^ yeh, we can get a bit retarded sumtyms, lol. But Jozi still not 2 be messed with, lol.
This brotha Ike with da Iverson jersey, lightskin with Herpes, phuqing sistas in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C., This is da problem cos he never tell em he got it from letting fags suck him off, Riker's Island in '93.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Anywhere in the transkei murk all u! Shud have been at port st. johns yesterday! Rain or not bwoi! My 047's da truth
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Yo Pyro.. Saw ur girl snowy the otha day! U holla bak there at all?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm going to Bloem this week. Might give it a go if she is there.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
LOL @ Pyro! Sorry my nigga I forgot to mention that Bloem niggas are raving alcoholics too!!! My bad! LOL!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Tate would say "S.P.I.T"

What does that mean or stand for?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I kindly direct u cats to grahamstown tate knows whats good

That not good enough for ya?

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
As silly as i feel for replying to this i gotta agree, i've drank in all parts of cape town and mayn, fellas and ladies be getting drunk outta their skulls...it's kinda sad really.

funniest thing i saw was  in obz...at roots drunk guy was kicked outta da club for groping women and shit, dude starts speaking to the bouncer "futsek kwiri-kwiri nicimba nizosiphatha apha e mzantsi..." bouncer lifts him up by the collar starts pushing him out, but drunk dude kicked him in the balls and started running, laughing his a** off...he didn't get far though, cos the bounces at Barmooda caught him and he caught a beat down...

Those are the moments mayn, ya'll need to lay off that booze, or at least take it easy..
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind