Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AMSTELLED UP!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
That's right 1kind, tell these niggas, they don't understand man! Shit is real out here man! Just yesterday l got pulled over by Traffic Police, you know, they did a blood test and told me they were astonished to find traces of blood in my liquorstream!!! LOL! If "Queens Get Money" then "Cape Flats Get Liquor" LOL!!!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I still find the topic silly.

I would rather S.P.I.T

On a lighter note, I'm at Trancesky and they just played a house version of A-milli

The Kid Sunny Winters

• This is da rebirth, I know da streets thirst.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Ages 7-9, that's da age I was on my Album Cover
    • View Profile
That's right 1kind, tell these niggas, they don't understand man! Shit is real out here man! Just yesterday l got pulled over by Traffic Police, you know, they did a blood test and told me they were astonished to find traces of blood in my liquorstream!!! LOL! If "Queens Get Money" then "Cape Flats Get Liquor" LOL!!!

LOL!!! u one crazy dude Crook!!
This brotha Ike with da Iverson jersey, lightskin with Herpes, phuqing sistas in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C., This is da problem cos he never tell em he got it from letting fags suck him off, Riker's Island in '93.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
you ninjas have clearly never been to Kimberley...

No one in this country drinks more than Kimberley ninjas.
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Nah nah nah niggaz. Clearly yall havent been to Stellenbosch. I went to this wine Fair there were hundreds of selection to drink from. People were so drunk and  each person had 2 cups in his her hand,one for drinking it and one spitting  in it. GANGSTA

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Ayo Casual T, l read between the lines man and deciphered that this is a thinly veiled a**ault on Proverb's character lol. What you are really implying is that Verb is in denial and needs to check himself into rehab 4 chronic alcohol abuse before it's too late! LMAO!!! I hear you man!!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Due to our long-awaited Series victory over Australia, l will be vigourously and robustly Amstelled Up and will not be held responsible for posting silly, stupid and meaningless topics.

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile

In Kimberley they get crizunked daily
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

In Kimberley they get crizunked daily

Daily? These cats are clearly not anywhere near our level of liquorism; Coz daily implies one drinking session per day. Out here, we have three binging sessions daily; Morning, afternoon and evening (which usually coincides with the following morning's session!) Can't believe these rank amateurs actually have the audacity to claim they're on par with us regarding alcoholism, lol!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
lesotho ran outta alcohol four days ago..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, being born in Kimberley, spending the first years of my life there, going to school in Bloemfontein and having just returned from Lesotho last night, does thi9s mean I am the biggest drinker on AG?

Where in Lesotho were you? Where I was there was enough booze. Even still found some beers and half a bottle of Jack under my car's seat this morning.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I thought there was general agreement in SA that Grahamstown is the drinking capital of SA. Never been there, but I heard that according to some experts, it has the highest alcohol consuption per capita.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Last i heard that stat belonged to the transkei. But i'l vouch 4 gtown! They aint half bad...
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

tebzartlad!

• THE D.A.N.J.E.R MAN
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +6/-3
  • ...I still love H.E.R the way Common used to!
    • View Profile
...Any of y'all ever heard of Eldorado Park, in Jo'burg!!!

the resident shorty's ONLY! will outdrink the deadbeat uncle your parents always warn you about...

Remember Lion Larger?...prolly thought it was gone neh? WRONG! they brew it strictly for Eldo's now...they got that sh*t by the truckloads!!!
Claude "Baller" Kona... R.I.P (Return If Possible!)