Africasgateway.com

2009 New year resolutions

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I take that back and apologise unreservedly for bringing ya Mom into this, it was uncalled for. What pissed me the f*** off was you making sweeping generalisations about me getting f***ed in prison coz ya mans and 'em got raped upstate. Thing is none of us know each other here on AG, never met, don't know what da next man's been through or what he's about. Anyway, again apologies.
Apology accepted.

I'm sorry for the rape thing also, I was joking with you, didn't know you would take it so seriously.

Let's move on to more pressing issues though. Like saying thousands of "innocent" Israelis are being killed by Hamas rocket attacks. Are you on f***ing cat or rocks?

Do you think for one second those Zionist f***s would ever let the death of even ten Israelis go by without plastering all over every single form of news media for at least a week and bombing the shit out of at least a million Palestinians? Get serious.

The have gone as far as bombing hundreds of innocent Palestinian women and children for as little as two Israeli soldiers that were kidnapped. What would they do if thousands of Israelis were killed?

They don't belong on the Gaza strip and their occupation of the WEst Bank is also illegal. That's why Hamas is bombing them. It's like me coming into your house and telling you you're only allowed into the toilet and if you wanna go into other parts of the crib you need a pa**. Then to add to it all, I cut the water off to the toilet. You'd be launching rockets too wouldn't you?
A few months ago Hamas made an offer of a complete ceasefire if Israel simply returned to the 1969 borders of the state, which is where they are supposed to be. They laughed it off and continued their illegal occupation. Unfortunately a lot more Palestinians are dying than Jews, and statements criticising these f***s are immediately dismissed as anti-semitic.

f*** Israel.

Sorry, I'm a bit stressed out and having a bad week, but really, f*** them.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
*popcorn mavis
rob.. u gonna let this slide?
or are u just another liberal apologist for palestinian terror?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
*popcorn mavis
rob.. u gonna let this slide?
or are u just another liberal apologist for palestinian terror?

I have nothing to say about Israel.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
AG is in a state of emergency.
Too much popcorns being wasted from sparks of beef not being turned into flames.
Sad time it is ;)

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
No, really, f*** lsrael. These atrocities have been occuring since the '80's, when Yitsakh Shamir was at the helm. I remember seeing footage when l was 6 or 7 of lsraeli Soldiers breaking a 15 year old Palestinian kid's elbow with a flat piece of rock for throwing stones at them; very Apartheidesque, and should we forget about Shamir's covert supply of armaments to the Apartheid Regime?  Washington talkin' 'bout "...The onus is on Hamas to stop it's shelling of southern lsrael...that is the only way a lasting peace can be achieved..." They can't be serious right? Actually, umm... they are. Why is lsrael allowed to just do as it pleases, without fear of censure? Well, coz those Jewish Lobbies on Capitol Hill are THAT powerful. These are crimes against Humanity, but hey it's lsrael so let's just turn a blind eye. What da f*** yo?
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Imagine the political fallout if China started bombing those Tibetan Separatists? Just look at the International outcry already over Mugabe. Britain reneged on their promises (their undertaking to compensate white farmers for land that was to be redistributed by ZANU-PF) made during the Lancaster House Agreement. Then they got da balls to turn around and blame Bob for the whold mess. f***ing double-standards. Why doesn't lran just drop the bomb on lsrael or otherwise quit running it's mouth. And f*** the Saudi's too and those other sell-out oil-rich Gulf States. They have the power to change the entire dynamic of the Middle East; they're the ones with the oil, America is supposed to suck THEIR dick. Don't you just wish China or North Korea were the ones with the oil? The US and lsrael would be on their knees begging for mercy.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Why doesn't lran just drop the bomb on lsrael or otherwise quit running it's mouth.

u questioning its very right to exist..?
any militant jews around?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
Yo spongie pimp da best part is the shock...when ur whole body shutz down...better than higher grade in 30dgreez heat nw that was amazing
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
be the best parent i can be to my child

get a better job...commissioning editor at the SABC! (40kpm would do)

register my production company and get at least two prime time shows & a doccie broadcast in 2009 so i can be my own boss soon

get free funds from the every colonial dickhead org out there

tour china & europe sometime b4 year-end & hopefully hit NY again

do at least 2 shows with all of my crew members present (for once)

release my album before mid-year and go on tour around the country

quit smoking

start drinking

save at least 25k by year-end

meet people that are equally dedicated to giving Hype a run for it - contribute to a credible SA hip hop publication

get that SUV

help moms pay off her whip

get a driver's license (damn, i'm sick of ducking blue lights & the "I left the other bag at home" excuse is getting old)

gain some weight

get though the year with no 'nigga' moments, no babymama drama, no road accidents - i'd really like to keep all my teeth intact!

give more
From one habit to another.
Old people are weird ???

it was a joke kid...but you are right old people are weird! young ones, even more weird. i have a few more years to go till 30...please don't remind me it's kinda scary :'(

by the way, how are those results?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
@ afterbirth - seems like u on israel side and tryin hard to garner support on ag! I say f*** israel too! Wat their doin now can, on many levels, be compared to apartheid! No one, in their rite mind, can speak on israel's behalf! those in their wrong minds may not!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
[quote author=That Bastard Crook They don't belong on the Gaza strip and their occupation of the WEst Bank is also illegal. That's why Hamas is bombing them. It's like me coming into your house and telling you you're only allowed into the toilet and if you wanna go into other parts of the crib you need a pa**. Then to add to it all, I cut the water off to the toilet. You'd be launching rockets too wouldn't you?
A few months ago Hamas made an offer of a complete ceasefire if Israel simply returned to the 1969 borders of the state, which is where they are supposed to be. They laughed it off and continued their illegal occupation. Unfortunately a lot more Palestinians are dying than Jews, and statements criticising these f***s are immediately dismissed as anti-semitic.

f*** Israel.

That's what you (and Hamas) are failing to see. This was built up over 50 years it won't be dismantled over night. Processes were in place, the ball was rolling, but Hamas' rise to power ended all that

I feel the conflict in general is sick.So how must Israel defend their citizens?
Israeli does want peace. They demonstrated that by withdrawing from the Gaza strip and dismantle settlements in 2005.
Hamas is the only party who does not want peace.

On the other hand i feel This conflict goes beyond Israel protecting their citizens. The conflict resolution in this regard hasn't worked.

Politically and morally this situation is insane. The world should be ashamed of how things have transpired in that part of the world.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Israeli does want peace. They demonstrated that by withdrawing from the Gaza strip and dismantle settlements in 2005.

spoken like a true zionist.. u shembe or sum ish?
--Plato

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

spoken like a true zionist.. u shembe or sum ish?

Nah! the realest Church in SA,  Z.C.C

Shiest Meister

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

- finish my guitar and piano lessons - get the grades with Unisa
- make time for my music and work on the craft (D'Angelo type shit)
- release old beats (sampled and original) to make way for my new skills and learnings
- grow my career to greater heights
- cut down on the drinking (health) and start saving (wealth) - eish and stop living beyond my means(debt)
- make a baby boy (hope to get a good woman to make it with) either way
- take a road trip around mzansi's main cities and attraction - 1ne round trip.

Operation Kafka - Turning Music Into Bucks

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
be the best parent i can be to my child

get a better job...commissioning editor at the SABC! (40kpm would do)

register my production company and get at least two prime time shows & a doccie broadcast in 2009 so i can be my own boss soon

get free funds from the every colonial dickhead org out there

tour china & europe sometime b4 year-end & hopefully hit NY again

do at least 2 shows with all of my crew members present (for once)

release my album before mid-year and go on tour around the country

quit smoking

start drinking

save at least 25k by year-end

meet people that are equally dedicated to giving Hype a run for it - contribute to a credible SA hip hop publication

get that SUV

help moms pay off her whip

get a driver's license (damn, i'm sick of ducking blue lights & the "I left the other bag at home" excuse is getting old)

gain some weight

get though the year with no 'nigga' moments, no babymama drama, no road accidents - i'd really like to keep all my teeth intact!

give more
From one habit to another.
Old people are weird ???

it was a joke kid...but you are right old people are weird! young ones, even more weird. i have a few more years to go till 30...please don't remind me it's kinda scary :'(

by the way, how are those results?
I feel ya. 15 years to go and I already feel those gray hairs, wrinkles, beer belly and phuza face coming along :(. hehe
The report was good thank you.
Thank God I pa**ed, I've never stressed myself out so much for a report in my entire lifetime and that's why it's in ma new year resolution to average 75% so I wont stress so much.