Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!

The Kid Sunny Winters

• This is da rebirth, I know da streets thirst.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Ages 7-9, that's da age I was on my Album Cover
    • View Profile
Hey people, I need some urgent advice like yesterday people, I got a a meeting with ETV (Hyde Park) tomorrow, to discuss the contractual terms of becoming one of their Sports Reporters. But this is my first time in the Inndustry and as such I have NO idea of what the market standard is for this position. I will be starting off as sports writer and reporter who'll be doing pieces to camera, with the proviso being that I will eventually push for a spot as a Sports Anchor. Can somebody advise me what is the Industry basic/standard for such a position? Ke a kopa tlhe bathong. Get @ me URGENTLY ASEBLIEF!
This brotha Ike with da Iverson jersey, lightskin with Herpes, phuqing sistas in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C., This is da problem cos he never tell em he got it from letting fags suck him off, Riker's Island in '93.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Well done.

I've no idea what the basic is for a TV reporter (radio I think is about R6-8000 a month) but well done anyway.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Kid Sunny Winters

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
^^^^ thanx rob, anyone else?
This brotha Ike with da Iverson jersey, lightskin with Herpes, phuqing sistas in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C., This is da problem cos he never tell em he got it from letting fags suck him off, Riker's Island in '93.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
well usually my peeps stipulate their own terms...money ...time...etc...read the fine print tho...
make sure that you have a knowlegable person with you...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Great news.Just ask for R10 000 pm and take things from there. Maybe they will bring it down to 8k. Good luck. 

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
Great news.Just ask for R10 000 pm and take things from there. Maybe they will bring it down to 8k. Good luck. 

yep, it's probably gonna go down exactly like this :-\

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
true dat its like selling a car...you ask for 12k but you hoping to get10k...nice!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Calculate your net worth by going on an online job search site like Careerjunction.co.za or whatever it is that lists media jobs. Search for the job you are going in to be interviewed for. Figure out how much the market is offering i.e. what other similar jobs are offering for same positon in terms of salary & benefits etc.
Go in there with all that info in mind. Aim for the upper limit of the package. They will try undercut you. You must say you need to go away & think about it. Then reply back saying you are very excited to come work there yada yada & suggest a compromise somewhere in between what you ask for & what they offering.
Beware if they use buzz words like "Cost to Company" or "Internal or External Equity". Make sure you understand everything.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
man i never new its that hard to leave a job you basically grew up in...then move to uncharted grounds where you open to various things...sad...but it must be done...hope to get a job that at least earns me 10k...

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Congrats on your new position bro,Hope '09 brings great fotune to all AGIANS.
 ;)
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Mail me the contact details for the person who is going to interview you, or who arranged the interview.

Maybe I can help or arrange an interview for myself

The Kid Sunny Winters

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Thanx 2 all my AG peeps 4 all tha appreciated advice, New Jack Rob One Tateguru Money etc. My peeps l took all tha advice and went in hard asking 4 14k and they said tha best they cud do woz 10k, which woz exactly what l wanted. That's just 4 being a Desk Writer, l actually started my job 2day cos one of tha otha writers unexpectedly resigned his post last week and l was needed. I woz expecting 2 start 1st week of Feb, my peeps l'm all up in there!!!!

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

nazmo

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • nazmosounds
    • View Profile
    • Peep my beats
Well done I hope it works out for you  ;D
It is what it is....

The Kid Sunny Winters

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Oh and err....by tha way, there's Female MC's all up in tha newsroom, Endz Tha Otherness all up in there too people!! I might have 2 step up my Mack game peeps!! I'll keep yall posted!!