Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Snazz D

munky ram

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
hayibo!! Has this played yet on channel 0 and when are the finals....if you ask me snazz is taking this one....This will be one hell of an ego booster.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Snazz just won the Sprite EMCEE Africa battle competition so he's still around.

I really really really wish you had put a *spoiler alert* before you dropped that D. I know Snazz is sick wit it, but I was hoping to hear Rage from TZ go toe to toe with him coz dude was real witty & mad on point the way he ripped his opponent apart in his final. That would've been something to see without knowing who's going to take it. Plus haven't even heard or seen the other 3 or 4 finalists that are supposed to go at it.

Sorry man,,, I thought this was common knowledge?

I'm saying though,
How can he already have won Sprite Emcee Africa competition like you said to Watziznehm (who's doing research to archive music history) when there's 3 more countries' or so battles to still be aired, & at the end of every show you're meant to vote for a wild card. On their website today you can still vote for a wild card.

So is this a case of the "United Sates of South Africa's" regional battle of the Sprite Emcee Africa was THE championship???

..Or am I being stupid, you're saying the actual final has really taken place already, filmed, wrapped, Snazz is the winner and Mnet is just hustling "mad" text money- & will continue to do so for the next 3 weeks or so? That's like "send your sms to vote for this year's Idols winner"- when the winner has already long been chosen a month ago.

Watagwan?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 04:19:18 PM by TNG »

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Nah, saw Snazz on the Weekend

He only won the S.A leg of the Battles, he gotta battle cats from the other 5 countries(i think it's 5) to claim the main Title.

been watching this shit on channel O, the competition ain't looking too hot. heard Nigeria cats were dope, but i missed it, Ghana was whack as hell!!! but theres the wildcard thing, so after the S.A leg is shown on t.v(don't know when)people can vote an Mc that didn't make it back into the comp, so Adamus could still be in this joint? I smell a re-match???
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
checked out the Nigerian cats last night, yeah couple of dope cats out there, its gonna be interesting to check who takes it.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Nah, saw Snazz on the Weekend

He only won the S.A leg of the Battles, he gotta battle cats from the other 5 countries(i think it's 5) to claim the main Title.

been watching this shit on channel O, the competition ain't looking too hot. heard Nigeria cats were dope, but i missed it, Ghana was whack as hell!!! but theres the wildcard thing, so after the S.A leg is shown on t.v(don't know when)people can vote an Mc that didn't make it back into the comp, so Adamus could still be in this joint? I smell a re-match???

Word Raiko, thanks. And co-sign standards- maybe if prize money was 10million US dollars lazy cats blessed with mad skills would've really come out the woodworks, otherwise IMHO it's looking mighty whack except for one dude: Rage repping Tanzania. Dude is quick. Naija winner ehh, he seems like he could really bring it given the right conditions; i.e. a vicious opponent.   

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

So, was this the final? or was it against J-Town? I don't get why no one posts the whole thing on youtube, and what's with the track snazz did with Words? Who got it?