Africasgateway.com

Sadness unparallelled

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
This must be the saddest day of my life, I don't know what I'm going to do.

My laptop had a hard drive crash and I lost everything I hold dear. 40 gb of my best quality pron, 60 gb of music and about 10 gigs worth of series and anime, as well as the first two chapters of the book I was working on.

I hate myself for not having backups of anything. I feel like just lying down somewhere.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i feel your pain man  :'(
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
could be a blessing in disguise fam, now you can get better pron, new music, and write a better book! ;)
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
is the harddrive dead dead...data recovery wont help too...?

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
i have had a couple of these. try a program called "recover my files"

i once recovered everything from an 80gig hard drive. only prob is that it takes time. like 2days to complete.
its not too late. give it a shot. i stand by this program
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
could be a blessing in disguise fam, now you can get better pron, new music, and write a better book! ;)

Better pron than what I had? There is no such thing. You obviously don't know the quality that I work with.

As for the music, it's rare stuff that took me years to collect, and I just recently copied it from my portable HD to the laptop, cos I wanted to get some other stuff, now its gone.

I've tried data recovery and no luck.

I got  new HD this morning, which took the last of my cash I had left till payday, and now my iphone also died, after I've been tampering with too much shit on it. Anyone know how I can reinstall the firmware without using itunes?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
My most sincere condolences bro...atleast now you know to always back up...didnt you learn anything from Keith Murray?
Real Recognise Real

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
ouch! sorry man...i've been there too. twice. one in 03 (a crate full of records) and once again last year.
exept with me it was all my hard copies cd, dvd, viynl, pc programmes, live performances...everything!

note to self *back my shit up no later than tonight!!!*

« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 01:24:51 PM by polaris »

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Not to rub salt to the wound, but I recall asking if we could swap pron DVDs and NOW this????   >:(

I could have been yo backup...I never crashed in like 5 years... anyway...tell me what you had, I might have it still...lol!  ::)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Not to rub salt to the wound, but I recall asking if we could swap pron DVDs and NOW this????   >:(

I could have been yo backup...I never crashed in like 5 years... anyway...tell me what you had, I might have it still...lol!  ::)

I still have a lot of stuff on DVD, but I also had all my top shelf stuff was on HD. All my Jasmine Byrne, Lily Thai, Jada Fire and Mia Bangz material and loads more. When can we meet up. I still have a lot to share and now I have to restart the collection.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

I still have a lot of stuff on DVD, but I also had all my top shelf stuff was on HD. All my Jasmine Byrne, Lily Thai, Jada Fire and Mia Bangz material and loads more. When can we meet up. I still have a lot to share and now I have to restart the collection.

Gimme this week to get my $#it together again and we'll set up for next saterday.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Cool, I'll give you a few original discs even if you're stuff is of a high enough quality.

Everyone else who I have been supplying with loads of free fappage (you know who you are), now is the time for you to help me out as well, by hooking up some of the stuff you downloaded. Pm me, so we can arrange for meetings.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
At least a little ray of light just came through. I managed to fix the iphone, so the tampering can continue.

Now I just need all my data back.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Ouch. Worst luck mate. Hope you manage to recover it.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Better pron than what I had? There is no such thing. You obviously don't know the quality that I work with.

As for the music, it's rare stuff that took me years to collect, and I just recently copied it from my portable HD to the laptop, cos I wanted to get some other stuff, now its gone.

I've tried data recovery and no luck.

I got  new HD this morning, which took the last of my cash I had left till payday, and now my iphone also died, after I've been tampering with too much shit on it. Anyone know how I can reinstall the firmware without using itunes?
Come work @ JAYtronics ;)