Africasgateway.com

Would you?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I had a few with fists, baseball bats and even a football (The american kind, not a soccer ball)

There's a Belladonna scene, where she takes half a baseball bat up there and afterwards it just goes back to tight and normal instantly.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Well the bladder is a sphincter too, and once in a while especially when you become older it doesn't hold it's own like it always should. therefore it makes sense that the anus and rectum can undergo premature loss of function if exposed to too much wear and tear...

hehheheeh... For interest sake go look up some images of  ANAL PROLAPSE on google
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Well the bladder is a sphincter too, and once in a while especially when you become older it doesn't hold it's own like it always should. therefore it makes sense that the anus and rectum can undergo premature loss of function if exposed to too much wear and tear...

hehheheeh... For interest sake go look up some images of  ANAL PROLAPSE on google

Actually the bladder itself isn't a sphincter. It is a muscular sack that stores urine. It does however have two sphincters that control the release of urine. The first is internal and involuntary and the external one is voluntary and you control it.

People become incontinent due to an inability to control the second one and this could be due to a problem with the sphincter or a problem with the pudendal nerve, which controls it.

Not all old people become incontinent, just as not all people who practice anal sex get prolapsed rectums (This is called an a** tulip in pron by the way, check out Audrey Hollander, its her speciality). It is a one out of a hundred or more thing (I suck at stats). Proper care prevents it from happening, if done right.

The a** also has two sphincters, which is why its sometimes possible to get in a little bit, but then it hurts when you go further. Then you have to let her relax and add some lube before the second sphincter relaxes enough to make way.

You're a med student right? I don't think you're lecturers would be too impressed with you referring to the bladder as a sphincter.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Maybe just maybe we should open up a new sex-ed forum on AG, I bet pyro will tell us we're puting it in all wrong too

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Maybe just maybe we should open up a new sex-ed forum on AG, I bet pyro will tell us we're puting it in all wrong too

A sex ed forum sounds cool. And most of you probably are doing it wrong.