Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Zuluboy On Soul City

Habbit · 18 · 5019

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Anyone peeped this last nite? Dude is all over the screen nowadays, hopefully this translates to more Gwap coming his way

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
yeah he played a pretty convincing heart broken boy last night. if the first episode is anything to go by, soulcity is gonna have a very juicy season.

but then again this is soulcity. educationcity. bombardmentcity
spread love in da music

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
for da kind of music he's making it's a smart move.
good luck to him.
Commercial Ground

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
^^sure case..He seems very comfortable plus he got a good sense of humour..This role might open a lot of doors for him
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f***a outta here that was some horrible acting and yes soul city might even be a worse show than generations

That not good enough for ya?

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
f***a outta here that was some horrible acting and yes soul city might even be a worse show than generations
Cosign! I'm a fan of dude's raps but I'm not convinced with his acting, it doesn't look like he actually auditioned for this lead role, they keep playing his music on background so maybe SABC is attracting viewers thru his music

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Cosign! I'm a fan of dude's raps but I'm not convinced with his acting, it doesn't look like he actually auditioned for this lead role, they keep playing his music on background so maybe SABC SOUL CITY is attracting viewers thru his music

Co-sign. No disrespek.

I mean Soul City is an educational TV programme-----About, mainly, HIV or AIDS, povetry, education, and general health. After disappearing for a while and due to the trends on TV and pupular culture, they had to make a stong come back. Previously, they didn't target all age groups, it was more about older people and people already living with aids/hiv. Now, they are targeting the youth----going on some prevention rather than cue strategy----cos if they target the youth it will be easy to prevent hiv/aids.

And the youth seems to be falling for hip hop nowadays  :D 8) ;)
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Don't watch Soul City and never have... for Zuluboy it was a very wise move, he's opened himself up to corporates now plus having done the opening theme and having his music on the show is crazy money (we'll I hope he struck the deal in his own capacity and it was not SABC and Native Rhythms cause if that's the case then Sipho Sithole is the one eating) Not to mention that's priceless exposure he's officially leaped to the next plateau (Doesn't matter if he can act or not) His Pro-file had just been beafed up.
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
lol...all i'm saying is that when he was leaning in to kiss Mbali i thought he was about to devour her. i was struck by a little flash of envy though, but that quickly resolved when i saw that the kiss didn't last long....

once again our hopes are alive
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Maan this HIV ish issue is Hectic on that drama series. Firstly a  married man(themba Ndaba) gets drunk sleeps with this broad from Shebeen unprotected, then he infects his wife and his mistress( young school girl) and this School chick infects Zuluboy, Zuluboy infects this naive girl after they got drunk,and this  girl is about to infect this lil cat who is about to bust a nut.  Damn!

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
 Scrutinize..An undercover lover will bring u HIV from another !
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i think i know who wrote that episode. i dont watch nor have i seen the credits but i have a friend who freelances for them and that shit right there has him written all over it.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
after meeting dr garth japhet, who started the soul city organization and hearing his vision, i got a greater respect for the series and its initiatives around the globe...iv found the series itself much more entertaining this season.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)